Trump would never call Kim short and fa...

Trumpty Dumpty must have been bored waiting for the next meeting to start.

I though you meant Kim K. Lol.
JXB2H3n.png

aahhhhh ahahah.

I know, right? I am sure there is not a single thing Hillary has done that you wouldn't discount as being "no big deal."

• 18USC§201 Bribery
  • 18USC§208 Acts Effecting A Personal Financial Interest (Includes Recommendations)
  • 18USC§371 Conspiracy
  • 18USC§1001 False Statements
  • 18USC§1341 Frauds And Swindles (Mail Fraud)
  • 18USC§1343 Fraud By Wire
  • 18USC§1349 Attempt And Conspiracy (To Commit Fraud)
  • 18USC§1505 Obstruction Of Justice
  • 18USC§1519 Destruction (Alteration Or Falsification) Of Records In Federal Investigation
  • 18USC§1621 Perjury (Including Documents Signed Under Penalties Of Perjury)
  • 18USC§1905 Disclosure Of Confidential Information
  • 18USC§1924 Unauthorized Removal And Retention Of Classified Documents Or Material
  • 18USC§2071 Concealment (Removal Or Mutilation) Of Government Records
  • 18USC§7201 Attempt To Evade Or Defeat A Tax (Use Of Clinton Foundation Funds For Personal Or Political Purposes)
  • 18USC§7212 Attempts To Interfere With Administration Of Internal Revenue Laws (Call To IRS On Behalf Of UBS Not Turning Over Accounts To IRS)
http://www.hannity.com/articles/election-493995/heres-the-updated-list-of-crimes-14123163/

Funny though how Trump has been under intense investigation by political enemies for months with no resulting charges, and yet he is some big criminal.

Hillary apologists are an embarrassing disgrace to this country.

Those are a real stretch from reality.

I don't even like Hillary and I think these accusations are baseless.

At least we don't have to worry about Trump having his "finger on the button" since he can't take his fingers off of twitter

The whole premise of the criticism of "the orange buffoon" is to perpetuate that Hillary would have been a better choice. It's not a deflection, it's a rebuttal.

Hillary being better or worse in such a hypothetical future is unknowable, and therefor irrelevant. Beyond that, using that as your primary indicator for judging Donald Trump is dangerously stupid for two reasons. First being that you're not holding him accountable by any reasonable expectation of competence (since you and the rest of Trump's base amusingly believe Clinton to be some sort of homicidal anti-christ). Secondly, that expectation of competence is an ever-moving target, shifted whenever your ego is threatened by Trump's growing aura of ineptitude and stupidity. Trump called the leader of North Korea short and fat on Twitter and his base is applauding it. Step back from the situation and analyze how far your standards have slipped.

Not in any universe that makes any sense at all. The economy was the primary motivation for most people who voted for Trump.

Off the hook from what exactly?

Yes. What he has actually done (things grounded in reality), not fictions of collusion with no evidence. We should also feel free to point out the hypocrisy of the people who criticize Trump while they sweep the actions of their own party members under the rug.

"One law for them, and another law for us."
The economy was doing very well prior to trump even taking office and on an upward trend since the recession. Tell us what Trump has contributed on that front.

He has obliterated our soft power, puts putin ahead of American democracy, has increase tribalism and divisiveness, attacked our institutions, I mean there are a million negatives. Shit, he’s working hard to separate truth from policy and politics.

Politics will always be a world of lesser evils.
Trump is about as low as it gets. He’s lied thousands of times, attacks private businesses, individuals, other world leaders, etc.. the only way it gets worse is if there is an unnecessary war or a bad reaction to a necessary one and they actually pass one of these terrible domestic bills.

Those are a real stretch from reality.

I don't even like Hillary and I think these accusations are baseless.

Yep. I am sure there is zero truth to any of it. And, nevermind the analysis of Rudy Guiliani who was a prosecutor or public official for decades.

Yes. What he has actually done (things grounded in reality)
Like his tweets from his official Twitter account, which is what this thread was made in response to? Lol, you truly are a partisan hack.

Hillary being better or worse in such a hypothetical future is unknowable, and therefor irrelevant. Beyond that, using that as your primary indicator for judging Donald Trump is dangerously stupid for two reasons. First being that you're not holding him accountable by any reasonable expectation of competence (since you and the rest of Trump's base amusingly believe Clinton to be some sort of homicidal anti-christ). Secondly, that expectation of competence is an ever-moving target, shifted whenever your ego is threatened by Trump's growing aura of ineptitude and stupidity. Trump called the leader of North Korea short and fat on Twitter and his base is applauding it. Step back from the situation and analyze how far your standards have slipped.

It really comes down to the left not really having much room to talk. What is relevant is whether or not the country is being run effectively. Let me know when you have evidence of "collusion" with Russia.

Yep. I am sure there is zero truth to any of it. And, nevermind the analysis of Rudy Guiliani who was a prosecutor or public official for decades.

Oh yeah because Rudy has no reason to agree with that assessment of his political opponents.

Got any independent experts who aren't the most right leaning biased people you could possibly ask?

Do you not know how many times her foundation has been scrutinized? It's clean. Why don't you care about the fact that Trump is very obviously abusing his foundations and scamming the government into spending money at his private businesses? We can prove those.

And besides that, who the fuck is she anyways now? A nobody in charge of nothing. Keep chasing after someone who's not even employed by the government anymore.

The economy was doing very well prior to trump even taking office and on an upward trend since the recession. Tell us what Trump has contributed on that front.

He has obliterated our soft power, puts putin ahead of American democracy, has increase tribalism and divisiveness, attacked our institutions, I mean there are a million negatives. Shit, he’s working hard to separate truth from policy and politics.

What a complete farce. That statement is the reason why Trump supporters have ammunition to not take your criticisms seriously.

Last edited:
Trump is about as low as it gets. He’s lied thousands of times, attacks private businesses, individuals, other world leaders, etc.. the only way it gets worse is if there is an unnecessary war or a bad reaction to a necessary one and they actually pass one of these terrible domestic bills.

Hillary is as low as it gets...

Like his tweets from his official Twitter account, which is what this thread was made in response to? Lol, you truly are a partisan hack.

Pretty insignificant to the people who voted for Trump, who knew he used abrasive language when they voted for him. Why would they care about that now?

It really comes down to the left not really having much room to talk. What is relevant is whether or not the country is being run effectively. Let me know when you have evidence of "collusion" with Russia.

The country is not being run effectively, though...

And are you saying that collusion with Russia is your goal post for Trump's competency? Like, a goal post that is buried in the ground and isn't going to move? Because I'll file that away for future use if so.

But regardless of Russia, Trump has made a total ass of himself and the nation over the last year.

Pretty insignificant to the people who voted for Trump, who knew he used abrasive language when they voted for him. Why would they care about that now?
Why should I care about what Trump voters like you think? You'll excuse him for almost anything. That shouldn't stop me from calling him out for his petulant behavior and lamenting the erosion of the dignity of the office under Trump.

Oh yeah because Rudy has no reason to agree with that assessment of his political opponents.

Got any independent experts who aren't the most right leaning biased people you could possibly ask?

Yeah, I am sure he is being completely disingenuous, and there is zero truth to any of his statements.

Do you not know how many times her foundation has been scrutinized? It's clean. Why don't you care about the fact that Trump is very obviously abusing his foundations and scamming the government into spending money at his private businesses? We can prove those.

This is shocking news! You should have a direct line of communication with Mueller, so that the two of you can crack this case!

Back