Trump's attacks on the media and rally antics.

Don't need to, I see right wingers cry daily around here. The big bad wannabe cowboys wilt and fold in the face of the mighty fighting machines that are a bunch of purple haired vegan soybois.

<{Heymansnicker}>
Concession accepted.

Trump is the best thing to happen to politics since TV interviews. Lol

CNN viewers aren't radical like fox viewers. They actually have lives outside of watching tv and hating people who don't look like them. That's what happens when you actually like your life. You don't need your views validated like Fox viewers do. It's pretty simple really.

With Fox it's a mob mentality... Sheeple you can say

Lol ok pal. All 700k of cnn viewers are normal

These are new extremes and are verging on radical speech. We've already recently seen one of his supporters take a dam hostage. And we saw one of his supporters previously go armed into a pizza parlor. How far is it going to go until someone gets hurt?
We also saw some deranged Bernie bro shoot a Republican congressman at a softball practice.

No amount of evidence can overcome how people feel. I learned that on this board. I can show evidence, and somebody will just say they don't feel like it's true.

That's what your side is doing lol. It's almost funny you don't see it. More scary.

That's what your side is doing lol. It's almost funny you don't see it. More scary.

Who is my side and what are you even talking about? This is just a completely nonspecific generalization. Give an example and I'll tell you how I feel about it.

Pesky facts always bite you trumpers lol
You sound like somebody who.woukd have been more right 10 years ago. Daily show could now roast the left as easy as the right. You aren't living in reality anymore.

You sound like somebody who.woukd have been more right 10 years ago. Daily show could now roast the left as easy as the right. You aren't living in reality anymore.

You are conflating the left with the far left.

The daily show rightfully attacks the right because they are the easiest target. Of course they could go after the far left but the typical "left" is still normal and sane.

Just because Trump says doesn't make them true ya know?

Trump: "LUGENPRESSE!"

@Madmick : Nothing to see here.
y5UHrTz.gif

First, I didn't see him repeat this word anywhere in the OP videos or text.

Second, do you understand how menopausal this comes off, today? This isn't 2016. This isn't the campaign. We don't have to quiver in fear over a mere word and what it suggests while mobs howl in delight at the provocation. Trump is in POWER. He has openly flirted with authoritarian crackdowns on First Amendment protections, but so far, I fail to see anything he has done besides champion it.

Blocking people on Twitter before signaling the intent to pursue a likely appeal through the DOJ spells the death of free speech and the return of Nazism? Calm down, Tommy:

j3nTpJU.gif

Some killings aren't reported as "political" that probably should be. Also, I still think the Vegas shooter wanted to kill Trump voters.

Well if that is how you feel then I guess we should change the statistics.

Back in the last administration this shit was being labeled "campaign mode", which he was "constantly in".

I recall the outrage when he suggested a military parade

Well if that is how you feel then I guess we should change the statistics.

On the local news this morning they had the story of a blonde woman who got run over in Detroit who was volunteering at some vfw thing or something. A couple black women started yelling at her and calling her a prostitute in a store, then they ran her over. It was caught on tape. Blonde lady lived. If the reverse of that scenario happened in a suburb, you could add another one to your "white supremacists" statistics. Black crime is swept away by the media as much as possible.

Back