Trump's Border Wall and The Upcoming Elections

Obama triggers Trump and his Trumptards so bad it's pathetic lol. Trump needs to worry about his presidency instead of comparing himself to Obama all the time.

I could have compared it to other previous presidents, but Obama was the last one.

The point is, employer raids are up. So we've found a Trump policy that you support.

I haven't seen any big corporation hit by trump when it comes to illegal hiring.
If I find you one, will you move the goalposts?

Trump himself employed alot of Latin people who most likely weren't legal. Got to pay low wages to maintain his homes and businesses .

I don't think you have any evidence for this. You can probably find that contractors who Trump did business with employed illegal aliens, but that's not the same thing.

I could have compared it to other previous presidents, but Obama was the last one.

The point is, employer raids are up. So we've found a Trump policy that you support.

If I find you one, will you move the goalposts?

I don't think you have any evidence for this. You can probably find that contractors who Trump did business with employed illegal aliens, but that's not the same thing.

That's the loop hole of big companies hiring sub contractors to have all risk hiring illegals. You know this...lol.

That's the loop hole of big companies hiring sub contractors to have all risk hiring illegals. You know this...lol.
You said "employed". Get your terms right.

Also, don't dodge the other points I brought up.

You said "employed". Get your terms right.

Also, don't dodge the other points I brought up.

You know what I meant about trump hiring subcontractor friends who intern higher illegals for him to care for all his properties. We can play words games all day.

You're the one who dodge AV bet that Trump would have an Entire wall built along the souhwest border.. lol. Dude you should be embarrassed that you support trump. However, recent polls show that trump supporters aren't the most educated people lol.

You're the one who dodge AV bet that Trump would have an Entire wall built along the souhwest border.. lol.
I don't know if that will happen or not. That's kind of the point of this thread.

Dude you should be embarrassed that you support trump. However, recent polls show that trump supporters aren't the most educated people lol.

I'm not really a Trump supporter. Didn't vote for him. I defend him a lot around here because so many of the attacks against him are baseless. However, I have my issues with Trump. One of my biggest issues with him is his failure to get the wall started.

You know what I meant about trump hiring subcontractor friends who intern higher illegals for him to care for all his properties. We can play words games all day.

That's far from a "word game", and I suspect you know it.

Back