Trump's cult is dangerous for democracy.

Beastman09

He kneeled. We fight.
@purple
Reaction score
The millions who voted for Trump didn't care that he:
  • Mocked the disabled
  • Bragged about sexual assault
  • Refused to release his tax returns like every other candidate.
  • Engaged in junior high level name-calling of his primary(and general election) opponents
  • Sued(and settled) for running a sham university
  • Offered no policies or legislative agenda other than repealing ObamaCare, building "a wall" and "bombing terrorists"
  • Had(and still does) one of the lowest fact-check records of all politicians.
  • Started Obama-birther theories.
  • "Lock her up".
  • Wanted reporters locked-up for...reporting.
  • Encouraging protesters be beat up.
  • Calling Mexicans murders and rapists.

After becoming POTUS his followers still refuse to jump ship despite the following:

• His entire inner-circle is being investigated for collusion.
  • He refused to sell off his interest in his company.
  • Leaked classified info to Russian officials in the oval office.
  • Publicly Argues with a military widow.
  • Fired the FBI director
  • Apparently confessed to obstructing justice(via twitter).
  • Defended neo-nazis

Now, its one thing to support the candidates because of their policies, or political ideology. But other than "undo-Obama" what exactly is Trump's political ideology?

Even IF trump had a tangible political agenda, what does it say about his supporters when they are still willing to follow him despite all of his non-sense and illegal behavior? I find it funny how his supports complain about the NFL protests being disrespectful to the flag, when the man they voted for called America "a dump" and said the world is "laughing at us".

Despite all of the above - 35% of the country still approves this guy. If they have followed Trump this far, why wouldn't they approve of Trump suspending elections and declaring himself emperor?

I find it funny that his supporters still think he's gonna drain the swamp. LOL

Trump doesn't give a fuck about you.

I find it funny that his supporters still think he's gonna drain the swamp. LOL

Trump doesn't give a fuck about you.

I bet his supporters love the new tax plan that will raise their taxes.

Yep. You guys are in the dangerzone in terms of your president being allowed to attack your institutions and norms, with the tacit agreement of one of your political parties while they entrench your oligarchy.

See net neutrality, voter suppression, appointing wholly unqualified judges, stripping the state department, isolating yourselves internationally for the benefit of China, etc etc.

I could go on.

Most Murkans are classless morans which is why Trump has so much support.

These are the same people who think Trump is the 'outsider' in DC, lmao

Most Murkans are classless morans which is why Trump has so much support.

These are the same people who think Trump is the 'outsider' in DC, lmao

Idk why, but I legit lol'd

Like, I'm American, and I just so fucking agree.

I'm not particularly worried about it, but I will say that I never thought I'd see a cult of personality like this in American politics. There's some really unhinged Trump supporters out there, and formerly, in here.

[<cena1}

If you disagree with the post, you are welcome to chime in.. Or you can just call everyone a liberal and walk-away
You obviously believe what you wrote so it does no good to disprove it.....now run along and find that safe space.

Back