Trump's cult is dangerous for democracy.

The millions who voted for Trump didn't care that he:
  • Mocked the disabled
  • Bragged about sexual assault
  • Refused to release his tax returns like every other candidate.
  • Engaged in junior high level name-calling of his primary(and general election) opponents
  • Sued(and settled) for running a sham university
  • Offered no policies or legislative agenda other than repealing ObamaCare, building "a wall" and "bombing terrorists"
  • Had(and still does) one of the lowest fact-check records of all politicians.
  • Started Obama-birther theories.
  • "Lock her up".
  • Wanted reporters locked-up for...reporting.
  • Encouraging protesters be beat up.
  • Calling Mexicans murders and rapists.

After becoming POTUS his followers still refuse to jump ship despite the following:

• His entire inner-circle is being investigated for collusion.
  • He refused to sell off his interest in his company.
  • Leaked classified info to Russian officials in the oval office.
  • Publicly Argues with a military widow.
  • Fired the FBI director
  • Apparently confessed to obstructing justice(via twitter).
  • Defended neo-nazis

Now, its one thing to support the candidates because of their policies, or political ideology. But other than "undo-Obama" what exactly is Trump's political ideology?

Even IF trump had a tangible political agenda, what does it say about his supporters when they are still willing to follow him despite all of his non-sense and illegal behavior? I find it funny how his supports complain about the NFL protests being disrespectful to the flag, when the man they voted for called America "a dump" and said the world is "laughing at us".

Despite all of the above - 35% of the country still approves this guy. If they have followed Trump this far, why wouldn't they approve of Trump suspending elections and declaring himself emperor?

Some of those things are made up, taken out of context, or completely irrelevant. You don't suppose someone could compile a real list for Hillary, do you? :rolleyes:

I don't care what he said after. Strung up means strung up. And guys have been carded and banned for a hell of a lot less.

This whole thread still being up is a joke.

I doubt the owners of Sherdog know this shit is going on and ignored
E-mail Crave about it, snowflake.

This is specifically about The Deplorabots. It's not an entire side. It's the especially idiotic subset of The Republican party.

There is a real cult of personality going on with Trump here, and it's more than a legitimate subject to discuss.

You are saying ANYONE who supports the sitting president. That's just ignorant.

And I'm really surprised you're not banned. You have went over the line many times. I could not imagine a poster not being banned if they talked of Obama being strung up.

And I'm really surprised you're not banned. You have went over the line many times. I could not imagine a poster not being banned if they talked of Obama being strung up.
No, I said The Deplorabots. That doesn't include self-interested wealthy people.

-zftc51lLCn0VDXFZ0BvXDjy7M0Xx-t9x0YxJ5j9Y78.jpg
alpha as fuck

Some of those things are made up, taken out of context, or completely irrelevant. You don't suppose someone could compile a real list for Hillary, do you? :rolleyes:
"But, what about..."(Hillary)

this thread is a perfect example of the mass delusion and mental instability of the democrat millennial leftists.

supporting your country and your president is not a cult.

it's called being a responsible American.

the only cult behavior i have noticed is the communist leftists in this thread with their heads up their asses.

nobody is getting strung up or impeached.

you people are so easily duped by the zionist media.

this thread is a perfect example of the mass delusion and mental instability of the democrat millennial leftists.

supporting your country and your president is not a cult.

it's called being a responsible American.

the only cult behavior i have noticed is the communist leftists in this thread with their heads up their asses.

nobody is getting strung up or impeached.

you people are so easily duped by the zionist media.

Do you realize how wacky you sound?

"But, what about..." (Hillary)

I challenged Trump supporters to justify their continued support despite all his antics,immoral, and seemingly illegal behavior. I have been waiting for someone to actually provide an intelligent rebuttal.11 pages in and nothing but "But, what about..", and "you'r wrong". If Trump supporters think its an insult to be called a member of his cult, then they should stop being a member of his cult.

Also, Homer, clarified his post way back on the first page. The people responding to him obviously skipped it.

Maybe you think calling your opponents names is worse than calling the voting public names. That's up to you.

Does everyone in this thread want Trump to be a great president? Everyone should answer yes if not, you're the problem

He's special and the head tattletale of the internet, officially recognized as such.

Does everyone in this thread want Trump to be a great president? Everyone should answer yes if not, you're the problem

most people already knew he was going to be a shit president based on his reputation and history. he is 70 something years old what you see is what youre going to get, i never understood how people thought he was going to change and be a great president.

Last edited:
Back