Trump's cult is dangerous for democracy.

I’d say the people bashing Trump are more cult like. These people drink the idiotic drivel spewed out by CNN or simply bash Trump because he is a rich white male. It’s out of ignorance, jealousy, and racism.

I was reading a terrifying story about the idiocy of Trump supporters yesterday. One couple are going without Christmas gifts this year, because they gave their money to Flynn's defense - the guy who is rating on Trump.

The day after the Mueller charge, within “five seconds” of learning about the fund through Twitter, she and her husband decided to donate $300 instead of giving each other Christmas presents this year. If more money comes her way, she will donate that, too, she said.

http://www.newsweek.com/michael-flynn-lawyer-bill-legal-defense-fund-guilty-730666

I think it's pretty obvious what drives the vast majority of Trump supporters. They'd burn their house down if a liberal had to choke on the smoke. It's a bizarre mixture of tribalism and nihilism.

cca3177592f34cc5a095e4429b7b39c5

It's basically a sports game. They don't care what Trump does, they just want him to score touchdowns. If Trump wants to take their healthcare away, or raise their taxes to enrich billionaires, so be it. They don't really care about the details. It's filler. Nonsense. Irrelevant. They don't understand the details and don't care to find out. They just want him to do what he wants, so liberals suffer.

Trump gave them a gift. The moment he insulted groups of people and then complained about political correctness. That's all that mattered. That's how he "tells it like it is" despite lying uncontrollably.

LBJ explained part of this decades ago:
"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

Trump is giving them people to look down on and boogeyman to attack (but her emails! Benghazi! Uranium! Seth Rich!) They adore him for this. 30 years of right-wing propaganda has done all it can to erode their critical thinking ability. They just want primeval troglodytes. Useful idiots.

They don't care about inconsistencies, lies or hypocrisy. They're perfectly fine with making stuff up about Hillary's child sex dungeon, then rooting for Roy Moore, a child predator. It's just a game.

I find it funny that his supporters still think he's gonna drain the swamp. LOL

Trump doesn't give a fuck about you.
His supporters just wanted him to lock up Hillary and any of her allies. They don't care about corruption or nepotism.

The only one actually draining the swamp is Mueller.

I'm not particularly worried about it, but I will say that I never thought I'd see a cult of personality like this in American politics. There's some really unhinged Trump supporters out there, and formerly, in here.

[<cena1}
Haven't been here in a while. I just received the pms that were supposed to give me a seizure. You were on the list they somehow gave me. Nice gesture. Could have put more effort into giving everyone new names though. Not very inventive.

"Just wanted to give heads about about the fakkis in the below list who are receiving friendly seizure gifs on .....regular basis. If you're on the list, you're a libcuck. Your fellow non-cuck posters have been notified of you taking this delicious abuse. Have a nice day,

"Asian cunt named Rupcuck,
Limbo cuck,
Cuckmick
Fucky (tachy)
Metatranny
Rational :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Trotski
Ham Socks
Homer Thompson
Computer fogie
Lead (for being a complacent :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:)
ultramanhyayta
shoeless rye
overpressure (aka overtrigger)
Edison Carasio
Diamond Jim
k1levelgrappler
Pupi
HOLA
Strychnine
Jack The V Hack
FacePunch
Fugly Fawlty
Peloquin
kpt018
Joseph Dredd
hillelslovak87
CEROVFC
Falsedawn
Gandhi
WalkenWouldOwn"

"Asian cunt named Rupcuck,
Limbo cuck,
Cuckmick
Fucky (tachy)
Metatranny
Rational :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Trotski
Ham Socks
Homer Thompson
Computer fogie
Lead (for being a complacent :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:)
ultramanhyayta
shoeless rye
overpressure (aka overtrigger)
Edison Carasio
Diamond Jim
k1levelgrappler
Pupi
HOLA
Strychnine
Jack The V Hack
FacePunch
Fugly Fawlty