Trump's Four Weeks

Yep. More CNN confirming to the world how they really do belong in the journalism insane asylum.

Apart from going through that ridiculous list, I might just ask the anti-Trumpers one thing: are you grateful to his efforts and policies in keeping the country safer than what would have been the case without him?

Just a simple yes or no will do.
I'm not crying about the Muslim immigration ban- halt-thing

Yet again, leftists need to look at what is actually happening and separate that from their feelings.

Jobs are steadily growing, stock market is doing very well, illegal immigration is down. I also like the new immigration policy (favouring well educated, English speaking immigrants)

Healthcare is shitty (although it would be regardless of policy), country is divided (by the media, not by Trump), WH having staff problems, nepotism, and a couple of white lies.

So far I think he's been an okay president, but hard to make a final verdict when it's only 8 months in. The tangibles are good while the intangibles are not.
While I respect your tangibles/ intangibles approach, it's hard to shower Trump with praises for the economy when it is just a linear continuation of what happened under Obama (and many people, including me, feel that the financial deregulations Trump has pushed will hasten the next bubble).
AAEAAQAAAAAAAALKAAAAJGY4ODQyYzg3LWQwODctNDJhZi1hOWU3LTU0ZWI4ODliZGZmNA.png

If you want to like Trump's tone on immigration, fine, but in reality illegal immigration had also been declining for many years.
2012-phc-mexican-migration-03a.png

If you want to give him credit Kim not bombing us, OK. I would just point out that Kim has never bombed us, so if you want to be consistent, that's hardly a historic "win."

By far, the most clear and important "tangible" of his presidency so far has been the absolute fiasco of healthcare.

I think as far as tangibles go, he's mostly taken credit for other people's successes (and blamed other people for everything that's gone wrong).

And as far as "intangibles" go, he's been a complete joke (Unless you think having 1,000 petty feuds with everyone around you is a good way to go about your business).

Last edited:
And you feeling that way this early shows your obsession.
Maybe a year.
But people like you , no matter what Trump does , you will never be appreciative.
He is a dim witted authoritarian coward, what's to appreciate?

Thanks, Obama.

Thanks Trump for over riding many obama deals, coal trains are running through pa again. .

Every deal Obama made had American spending more then it would get back. That causes deficit and look at the increase in debt under Obama

Thanks Trump for over riding many obama deals, coal trains are running through pa again. .

Every deal Obama made had American spending more then it would get back. That causes deficit and look at the increase in debt under Obama
Coal is old news and those jobs are mostly automated, the ones that aren't are terrible jobs that people die early from. Obama brought the economy back from the brink of destruction, and the continued improvement is just following the curve that his policies started.

Coal is old news and those jobs are mostly automated, the ones that aren't are terrible jobs that people die early from. Obama brought the economy back from the brink of destruction, and the continued improvement is just following the curve that his policies started.

A lot of .money was printed under obama. Like the new 100s. During his reign the country was flooded with a lot of money.
So much was being printed they were trying to find out how to funnel it into society.. lots of give aways.

Obama was king of taking from the ones working and ones with .money and funnel that money to everyone else.

His healthcare provided care for millions of people who will never contribute one cent to heath care.
They are also people who never cared one thought about their health.

And now these millions need lot of money and care. And the rest foot the bill with increased premiums

I also don't really give a fuck about turn over. Trump is running the White House like a ruthless businessman, or a sports team. He's keeping those who fit in with his team and cutting those who aren't performing. And to be honest that's been half of the problem with politics for so long, these people are getting into office and just riding it out. I say good on him for making sure no ones job is safe, if everyone is performing then he can get a lot more done. Loyalty to results, not the swamp.

<5>

Ticks off the boy scouts? Lmfao

I agree, it is hilarious, how a 70 year old man cant even give a speech to the boy scouts without them apologizing for him. Hilarious!!

If he started fucking you guys from behind, would you even protest, or just let him finish?

A lot of .money was printed under obama. Like the new 100s. During his reign the country was flooded with a lot of money.
So much was being printed they were trying to find out how to funnel it into society.. lots of give aways.

Obama was king of taking from the ones working and ones with .money and funnel that money to everyone else.

His healthcare provided care for millions of people who will never contribute one cent to heath care.

And now these millions need lot of money and care. And the rest foot the bill with increased premiums

You show a lack of knowledge about how updating our money, or putting money into circulation works. He didn't print millions of 100 dollar bills so he could make it rain at the strip clubs. When the new ones are being fed into circulation, obsolete hundreds are taken out of circulation. The president is not the person who decides when or how to print money and circulate it. You sound like Jill Stein.

Those who were helped by medicaid expansion pay taxes too. Maybe you would want to ask the Republicans about premiums rising, considering they are the ones who refused to allocate premium easement funds above 12% of what was needed. Maybe that affected premiums? Maybe if Republican governors and senators allocated earmarked funds set aside for their state exchanges, and not cheered, without any replacement, for years, for it to fail? Maybe if Republicans did something like help improve the law instead of talking about how they're going to implode it, maybe the insurers wouldn't be leaving the market? But no, why should we ask the insurance companies as to why they left exchanges? That would take a few seconds of work on the internet!!!

Are you a gossiping child? Who cares about turnover. I'm looking at legislation and important issues. He's been a success. Of course if he just sold out like Obama and Hillary everything would run smoothly and horrible laws would pass.

Success to a liberal is what do Europeans think of the U.S. A true cuck mentality. I'm concerned with freedom and the well being of the nation.

Other than S. 1094 which I supported, what major legislation other than undoing Obama regulations has he accomplished?

Also, if you want to debate, I am happy to, but if you want to get in to name calling, I'll pass.

LOL!

The amount of currency in circulation has increases damn near linearly for nearly 40 years.

The amount of currency in circulation has increases damn near linearly for nearly 40 years.

More groups are sending more cash out of the country and not circulating it back in society more today then ever before.
And under Obama the physical amount of new 100s printed was staggering

More groups are sending more cash out of the country and not circulating it back in society more today then ever before.
And under Obama the physical amount of new 100s printed was staggering

Your going to need to break that down for me.

Explain to me how the physical number of 100's vs the historically consistent increase in currency in circulation reflecting the growth of our economy is relevant.

Also, how is the amount of "cash remittances" which are really electronic wires and the number of $100 bills related? Those wires, when collected in the foreign country are typically collected in local currency.

That's sort of surreal taken all at once. It's almost like Trump collapses time itself.

Yeah I swear it feels like the Mooch happened months ago. It's such a rapid fire shit storm that it completely skews my perception of time.

Back