Trump's Prime Time Address tonight to announce Afghanistan Troop Surge...

American war machine never stops, a network of sociopaths have been running this country since the 1900s. Democracy is a beautiful concept, unfortunately the sharks always take over because thats what sharks do. Its all a setup for the coming invasion of China by 2030.
smh tbh fam

The whole China taking over the world meme lost its steam a few years ago

I have to say, there's a reason why we're the richest, most powerful country in the world's history and it's not because we're liberals

Not because you are conservatives either.

The goal is to kill terrorists, that's good enough.

You think we were going to pull out? That always works well
I guess we pulled out of Germany and Japan...

"Kill terrorists" isn't a measurable objective.

To be honest I think a useless war in a useless place is a better alternative than attacking Syria, Iran or North Korea.

The neo-cons need their war somewhere, and they have too much pull to be denied. So let them have Afghanistan.

Definitely could tell what parts of that were Mattis and Kelly talking.

It's crazy just how much of the previous administration's "failed" policies Trump is finding himself continuing to implement. I don't blame Trump, I've long said that at the global level there really aren't that many different strategies available.

But I do wonder how people who insisted that this administration would be radically different from Hillary's foreign policy will perceive this latest betrayal and how they will reconcile it in their minds with their expectations.
Setting aside the slather of chickenhawk machismo.

The biggest difference to me has been the more aggressive approach to risk-taking. Drone strikes are up, and civilian casualties are up by even more, and the raid that blew up in the administrations face a few months back was one that Obama passed as too risky.

Setting aside the slather of chickenhawk machismo.

The biggest difference to me has been the more aggressive approach to risk-taking. Drone strikes are up, and civilian casualties are up by even more, and the raid that blew up in the administrations face a few months back was one that Obama passed as too risky.

I can't be sure but it seems more like he's letting the generals do as they see fit. Whereas Obama might have stalled some of those options. It's definitely more aggressive than Obama which is why is insane to me because the argument for "Not Hillary" was that she would continue Obama's strategy and DT wouldn't. Instead DT is amping up Obama's strategy.

It's such an overt refutation of a key campaign platform differentiator that it's strange to see.

I'm not sure how Trump thinks he's gonna "win" in Afghanistan by adding 4000 more troops.

smh tbh fam

The whole China taking over the world meme lost its steam a few years ago

I'm not talking about memes, I'm talking about the real world. Not everything is a meme or a big joke, China is set to overtake the US in GDP in only a few years. What the public thinks is irrelevant, it only matters what happens in the real world.

Who could have guessed that a guy who has no political experience would be an empty vessel that can't make decisions without being strung along by people who actually know shit

Hey, let's get Undying Poster to manage the UFC - he likes the fights and knows what the fans want!

W-What do you mean I have to deal with athletic commissions, sell out venues, promote, sign contracts, etc...Fuck all this red tape and complicated decisions, I just wanted to make some good fights!
Essence, captured

Back