Trumps travel ban blocked?

zebby23

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
HAHA, another loss by the Trump administration.

I also see that Trumps foreign policy adviser Carter Paige is being subpoenaed to testify and that he will plead the 5th? Coward!!

Finally, Trump finally came around and restored those Obamacare subsidies that he cruelly took away to poorer Americans.

My goodness can this guy get anything right? I'm getting a little of tired of winning, when is Trump going to pass a campaign promise?

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/355851-senate-panel-subpoenas-carter-page-report

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...6288544af98_story.html?utm_term=.ea75a3daefad

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/17/politics/health-care-csr-payments-deal-reached/index.html

Last edited:
Looks like a Hawaiian judge blocked Trumps travel ban now for the 3rd time. Again Hawaii saves the day

Aloha...

See you again..

The higher courts are going to have bitchslap those retards again?

Personally I really have a hard time understanding the US court system. How is SCOTUS not already dealing with this?

The higher courts are going to have bitchslap those retards again?

Quality post by a quality poster

200.webp

Personally I really have a hard time understanding the US court system. How is SCOTUS not already dealing with this?

I think it has something to do with how the order keeps changing. Good question though

SCOTUS keeps telling Hawaii to fuck off, and Hawaii just keeps coming back to get their ass kicked again and again.

SCOTUS keeps telling Hawaii to fuck off, and Hawaii just keeps coming back to get their ass kicked again and again.

Must obey trump no matter what. Russian bot confirmed

200.webp

I think that SCOTUS decides what it wants to hear and what it doesn't. Maybe they think the lower courts have gotten it right. Or the administration hasn't filed a brief to SCOTUS to review yet.

This will end the same way the others did, thrown out by the SC.

The fact that the left will have to deal with (and someday the right may have to), is any president has the right to set immigration policy.

Maybe it's time for some deep diving into this judges life and associates...

Fine, all ISIS members captured alive can be housed in that judges chambers.

The ruling has to be kicked up to the Supreme Court for appeal. This federal judge is clearly ignoring the constitution and case law.

Watson also wrote that the executive order “plainly discriminates based on nationality” in a way that is opposed to federal law and “the founding principles of this Nation.”

The judge's statement above is absolutely irrelevant to the law. The president clearly has the power to restrict immigration from specific countries. #NoRespectForTheLaw

SCOTUS will only hear matters that are currently relevant. This means that every time the administration changes the language of the law, the previous version of that law is no longer relevant and SCOTUS won't hear it.

Think about it like asking your teacher to edit your paper. If you write a new paper, there's no reason to edit the old one. Instead you ask the teacher to edit the new paper, which makes sense. At least, until you write a 3rd paper and suddenly editing the 2nd paper as irrelevant as the first.

This will end the same way the others did, thrown out by the SC.

The fact that the left will have to deal with (and someday the right may have to), is any president has the right to set immigration policy.
{<huh}

Back