Trumps travel ban blocked?

Actually Hillary dreams of a hemispheric free trade zone with open borders.

But you know, nobody else but the figurehead of the entire democrat party.

But she lost... You guys need to get over it

These liberals have become the bitches of the enemy.
Mostly likely c

Man your dumb.

Attacks also matter. But countries can no longer to afford not native speaking people from from the 18th century with no skills.

These countries are suffering from over population, lack of resources, lack of jobs.

And liberals want to bypass any studied on that and just open the doors
willful ignorance!
no "liberals" are asking to just open the doors.
our immigration policy is not easy, why do you think there would be illegal immigrants here if it were ease.
And did you know Obama deported more illegal immigrants then his 3 predecessors?

partisan goof

But she lost... You guys need to get over it

Your quote,

"Nobody wants to open the doors"

Like a lot of shit you spew, is false.

BTW, perhaps if Hillary would stay out of costco ranting about who is to blame, people wouldn't talk about her. Also, if she would just stop breaking the damn laws, people would leave her alone.

More of a loss for the safety of the American people.

Who is this liberal judge.

Who the hell would be happy that Syrians can now travel back and fourth from America.
Go train in some terror then get a plane ticket right to the u.s.

Thanks libs

Travel ban which is supposed to prevent Islamic terrorism left out Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Egypt.... countries whom islamic terrorists that attacked the US in the past were actually from.

Without those countries, the travel ban is basically the same as an assault weapon ban... "feel good" legislation which does nothing to actually address the problem.

Last edited:
They issued a stay on the Hawaii order, allowing Trump's ban to take effect until they do a proper hearing later:
http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-court-lifts-restrictions-on-trump-travel-ban

And they cancelled Maryland's challenge to the travel ban outright:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ne-of-two-travel-ban-challenges-idUSKBN1CF37E
I don't think you understand what happened.
Maybe you don't understand what they did?
If you did maybe you didn't mean Hawaii got their ass kicked?

We need the travel ban. Look at what muslims did to Sweden, Paris, and London.

Liberalism is a disease that needs to be cured. When everyone warned of the consequences they were called islamaphobics.

Rape, murder and crime are skyrocketing in all those countries now. I think rape is up 80% in sweden

I don't think you understand what happened.
Maybe you don't understand what they did?
If you did maybe you didn't mean Hawaii got their ass kicked?

Oh, so we are playing the game where you pretend you don't know what I'm talking about you ask for a source, and then reveal that you were aware of what I was referring to but you wasted my time on finding a source anyway...and insist that I must misunderstand the source while providing no details as to why. You expect that I'll waste more time trying to tease your argument out of while you non-chalantly pretend this subject is beneath you. Got it.

Personally I really have a hard time understanding the US court system. How is SCOTUS not already dealing with this?

I believe the SCOTUS trial is pending still, they're very busy people. And the trial is for the 2nd ban.

SCOTUS gave some leeway on the ban short term, and the Trump admin took that as the go ahead that the ban was kosher. So instead of waiting on the trial for the 2nd ban they just tried a 3rd ban instead without making any major changes, just adding more countries.

willful ignorance!
no "liberals" are asking to just open the doors.
our immigration policy is not easy, why do you think there would be illegal immigrants here if it were ease.
And did you know Obama deported more illegal immigrants then his 3 predecessors?

partisan goof

Lol, Google obama and how he changed the definition of deportation.

Anyone caught at the border were always considered a return before Obama.
Obama said no, anyone caught at the border would now be considered deported.
This inflated his deportation numbers.
It looked like he was deporting when he really wasn't.

These liberals have become the bitches of the enemy.
Mostly likely c

Man your dumb.

Attacks also matter. But countries can no longer to afford not native speaking people from from the 18th century with no skills.

These countries are suffering from over population, lack of resources, lack of jobs.

And liberals want to bypass any studied on that and just open the doors

you're*

Till the SC finally has a proper deliberation on this and delivers an official full ruling this will continue as long as Trump attempts a travel ban for the entirety of his Presidency. They need to leave what they currently have alone, submit it for the SC and leave it the hell alone till the SC has a chance to actually rule on it in it's entirety.

He has three more years, baring an actual impeachment attempt, to get this going. He doesn't have to keep fidgeting with it right now. He has time to let it play out in the SC. Right now, this constant back and forth with the judge in Hawaii is a joke.

Although I will say I enjoy the precedent the Democrats are setting with this and look forward to seeing if more conservative judges will do the same to any future Democrat President in regards to immigration in the future because despite all the bullshit said in this forum this is very much an ongoing example of legislating from the bench to counteract an unfavorable decision by the President, which is well established as within the powers of his office to enact.

You don't have to like it, you can argue about any supposed reason behind it, but it's still within the powers of his office to do so and the faster the SC moves to either support or refute that the sooner this shit can be concluded and attention moved on to any of the other myriad actions Democrats have objections to regarding his Presidency.

He has three more years, baring an actual impeachment attempt, to get this going.

Three years to get a 90 day travel ban going, that was allegedly supposed to give time to come up with a better extreme vetting process?

Sounds weird. It's been more than 90 days. Where's our new and improved extreme vetting process? Or even any attempt to start?

Three years to get a 90 day travel ban going, that was allegedly supposed to give time to come up with a better extreme vetting process?

Sounds weird. It's been more than 90 days. Where's our new and improved extreme vetting process? Or even any attempt to start?
Right now, I'd rather have an official ruling that either re-establishes the Presidential authority to make this sort of decision without continual interference, excepting a case of blatant and explicit bias, than this shit dragging out every 90 days or not moving at all due to continual aggressive obstructive litigation.

Either he has the authority or he doesn't. The sooner the SC decides either way the better.

Oh, so we are playing the game where you pretend you don't know what I'm talking about you ask for a source, and then reveal that you were aware of what I was referring to but you wasted my time on finding a source anyway...and insist that I must misunderstand the source while providing no details as to why. You expect that I'll waste more time trying to tease your argument out of while you non-chalantly pretend this subject is beneath you. Got it.
No you don't get it lol
You provided the details in the source you posted.
you're so partisan and sociopathic in your posts you can't even see it! kinda pathetic but par for the course for you I see!
Get it.

Why are we obligated to take muslims? Is so stupid force the people to take people they don´t want.
The legal system is so bias and ridiculous.

This will end the same way the others did, thrown out by the SC.

The fact that the left will have to deal with (and someday the right may have to), is any president has the right to set immigration policy.

Are you aware that there are liberals whose problem with this travel ban is the fact that it leaves out the biggest state sponsors of terrorism?

Are you aware that there are liberals whose problem with this travel ban is the fact that it leaves out the biggest state sponsors of terrorism?

So, because one country isn't on the list, no country should be on the list?

So, because one country isn't on the list, no country should be on the list?

I did not so much as intimate that, whatsoever. Many people want to see the list refined, with the state sponsors most prevalent in the export of Jihadism included. The mere fact that three distinct executive orders have been issued by the President, and none have included Saudi Arabia, shows me that the President is not serious, nor capable in his assessment of this problem.

Back