Trumps's lawyer: I wrote the president's tweet

I guess I don't really get what the issue is with the tweet. We know Flynn was fired for lying to Pence, we knew that months ago. If its charges he plead guilty to, then he did it. There's no reveal there.

It shows that he new Flynn lied to the FBI before he fired him, but more importantly that he tried to then influence the FBI investigation into Flynn by asking them “to go easy on him” which is a big no-no. That’s said, I think it is possible that Trump’s habit of bragging about being the smartest person in the room lead him to implying that he knew Flynn lied to the FBI or even Trump’s habit of using the English language with little regard to precision or accuracy may also be the case. The thing is, Meuller is going to have to investigateb the tweet.

We know the lawyer is lying though because no lawyer of that caliber is going to ever type “pled” instead of the correct term “pleaded.”

Last edited:
There is just as much evidence that his lawyer sent that tweet as:

1) Obama was born in Kenya
2) Ted Cruz’s dad killed JFK
3) Trump won the popular vote
4) Joe Scarborough killed that intern

In other words: Nothing to see here!

I still find this one so funny.....Ted is such a cuck. How you gonna promote a man that called your father a murderer. Should have atleast forced a public apology from him

Bush's maid is responsible for invading Iraq, so its not without precedent.

If his lawyer sent the tweets, then why did he wait till now to claim it was him!

How convenient that right after Flynn's guilt plea and people talking about how Trump compromised himself with that tweet the lawyer steps forward.

I still find this one so funny.....Ted is such a cuck. How you gonna promote a man that called your father a murderer. Should have atleast forced a public apology from him
Yep, this is one of my all time favorite photos from the 2016 campaign.

maxresdefault.jpg

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/trumps-la...dismissal-064207494--abc-news-topstories.html

Yesterday Trump tweeted he fired Flynn because he lied to Pence and the FBI. This raised the question that trump knew Flynn lied to the FBI the whole time.

Dowd told ABC News he wrote those words and had done so in a "sloppy" manner. A second source familiar with the matter corroborated his account.

It seems once again Trumps impulsiveness put him in awkward position. Does his lawyer have access to his twitter account and would he tweet without the presidents knowledge. And what kind of lawyer tweets about a legal matter involving his client.

what if he real smart though and say this stuff on purpose to cause chaos and distract people from what he really doing

what if he real smart though and say this stuff on purpose to cause chaos and distract people from what he really doing
I suppose he's working his way to the eleventh dimension of chess, where you flip the board and claim you never played.

My five year old niece is a better liar than Trump.

I don't really disagree. I find myself cringing with so much that Trump does, but it's still better than Hillary and Obama.

That’s such a lame excuse. There were far more competent and capable Republican candidates than Trump or Hillary.

Then when Trump fucks up, all everyone says is, “Still better than Hilary.”

" I wrote the president's tweet!"

"NO!, I wrote the president's tweet!"

giphy.gif

"NO!!, I wrote the president's tweet!!"

- Kenny Florian

That’s such a lame excuse. There were far more competent and capable Republican candidates than Trump or Hillary.

Then when Trump fucks up, all everyone says is, “Still better than Hilary.”

I voted for McCain and Romney in the previous two elections. How did that work out again?

And even if they had been elected I have no faith that they would do a substantial amount of what I want done. It would be failure theater and the same old Democrat light crap. They would limp wristedly pretend to do what conservatives want but then let it fail rather than fighting for it.

I actually really dislike Trump for many reasons and supported Cruz until he left the race. Since I live in California my vote doesn't count anyway, but I pulled the lever for Trump as a symbolic gesture because Hillary is far more objectionable to me than Trump.

Back