Trust me, HE BACK: Vitor Belfort looking thick, solid, tight on Instagram

TheBrownRanger

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
All that Bony Acai is doing him really well. I hope Sakakibara and Coker have their checkbooks ready!

TRT Vitor, even old TRT Vitor, would be a very smart acquisition for Rizin or ONE. He can't be on TRT and who knows what other substances and compete in the US. Asia would be perfect for him.

People will tune in to watch him absolutely murk some tomato can three times per year. Or you even could let him bulk up like he was when he first came on the scene, and fight at HW.

TRT Vitor vs Cro Cop, anyone?

That he is openly calling to be signed by Rizin makes me pretty happy. I hope he leaves a trail of destruction in his wake.

So much for retirement?

Back to Japan where the competition is easier?

He should fight Murko.

Serious question: I see average 60 year olds that can barely breathe after walking down the block and 60 year old guys on TRT/ steroids are like 20 year old super athletes. Why are roids (TRT) so looked down on? Why aren't all old guys on them?

If I'm old and faced with looking like and feeling like a fatass mcgee or TRTor, I know my choice..

I don't care what people think about him. Watching TRTor smashing fools was a thing of beauty.

Serious question: I see average 60 year olds that can barely breathe after walking down the block and 60 year old guys on TRT/ steroids are like 20 year old super athletes. Why are roids (TRT) so looked down on? Why aren't all old guys on them?

If I'm old and faced with looking like and feeling like a fatass mcgee or TRTor, I know my choice..

Well in some parts of the world it is much more acceptable. Brazil being one of them. You are starting to see a change in US. These men health clinics that having been popping up around the country are more or less hormone treatment centers. They even market towards basically what your saying, not feeling like your old self...want to be rejuvenated... not feeling the same in the sack....and so on. As you get older testosterone drops so its easy to say we'll just bring those levels back up and that is what these clinics do.

P.S.: Steroids aren't necessarily bad when utilized correctly. Its the abuse that causes most the problems as with many drugs. Far as I'm aware of(I could be wrong) I don't think there has been much for studies testing long term low dosage doctor prescribed usage. It's believed to have little ill effect on you in low dosages based on short term usage studies.

Apparently, things like TRT can lead to stuff like heart problems like increased risk of heart attack and stroke. Could take years off your life.

Despite the risks, I'm with you on this one. Why not feel more functional at 60? Just to live to shit myself in a wheelchair in my 80's? No thanks, give me the Jesus juice!

At this age I still have a hard time seeing him have half the success he had 5 years ago, but I certainly expect him to look a lot better than he has the past few years...which Isn't saying much.

Trust TS, he back...

Vitor on the high potency brazzo protein shakes and multivitamins + Rizin + soccer kicks

= Guy named James in crowd at UFC 15 with writing on forehead and chest flexing in a slightly insane almost zealot like manner, who almost seems to be in fanatical praise of some kind of mythical blood letting deity.gif

The guy to Vitor's right looks like a FW Ryan Bader.

The recent amount of "looking thick / solid / tight" threads makes me wonder if Sherdog is being classified as a gay website yet?

you clicked on it

562951_1.jpg

Apparently, things like TRT can lead to stuff like heart problems like increased risk of heart attack and stroke. Could take years off your life.

Despite the risks, I'm with you on this one. Why not feel more functional at 60? Just to live to shit myself in a wheelchair in my 80's? No thanks, give me the Jesus juice!
Steroids should be legal and get government funding for use by athletes and Army. We need best juice research, so in 20 years 60-70 y.o. average Joe can live an active, full life, and our soldiers will be able to kick a Xenomorph's head off when we colonise Mars.

Back