Truth Fightwear Rashguard Review *pics*

Adino

Purple Belt
Reaction score
As with all of Truths gear this rashguard is a great bang for the buck. $25 and you get a RG with great construction, style and performance. The sizes are on the big side, I got a medium and it fits like a large T-shirt might, a little on the loose side but it still works great. It does have a mock neck also, so take note of that. The material is thick but it breathes very well so I never got really hot in it. The stitching is awesome all over the RG, inside and out. The sleeves have stitched cuffs on the end to keep it from rolling up your arms, it took awhile to get used to it but I don

Kind of a side shot to see the panels better:
TruthRG3.jpg

Close-up of stitching and material:
TruthRG4.jpg

If you want any specific pictures just let me know.

Wow, that rashie is sweet. I have a pair of their black shorts that it would go well with...hmm, I might just have to pick one up.

thanks so much man... i've been on the fence about getting one of those from truth and i think i've made my decision...

gots ta have it!

I usually wear a large t-shirt so should I go with the medium instead of getting the large?

tucker713 said:
I usually wear a large t-shirt so should I go with the medium instead of getting the large?

It depends on how you want it to fit. If you want it tight then yes, a little lose then get a Large. Ask Paul at Truth when you order and he can help you better than I can.

Adino said:
The sleeves have stitched cuffs on the end to keep it from rolling up your arms,

so THAT'S why they have cuffs!.... hey, but are the cuffs comfortable? that's an issue i'd like to know before i consider buying one... thanks for the review! :icon_chee

can u post a close up of the inside of the cuffs?

I ordered one of these and loved it!! only one problem, it didnt fit my fat ass so my bro in law got a bad ass rashy :)

that looks badass.. which website did you buy it from?

These would look really good in black and blue too, just like their black and blue shorts.

As with any rashguard, roll with it for 1 week (at least 3 classes) then post pics. If nothing is starting to come off, it might be worth buying. I'm betting that logo is off completely within your first month.

jamison said:
As with any rashguard, roll with it for 1 week (at least 3 classes) then post pics. If nothing is starting to come off, it might be worth buying. I'm betting that logo is off completely within your first month.

These pic are after 2 weeks of rolling. I washed it for the first time last week and all the screen print is still there. Ill let yall know how it holds up though.

Back