Truth V3 Stretch Boardshort *pics*

Adino

Purple Belt
Reaction score
The Truth V3 short is a total new short from there last model. This has a total of 4 stretch panels, an elastic waist and very roomy cut. The construction is great with thick stitching and minimal logos for a very clean look. It

I am very seriously considering picking up a pair. How do you feel about the sizing? For example, my size 30 Sprawls are just a little bit too small for me. How do you think a pair of size 30 Truths would fit me? Or would 32 be a smarter decision?

they're pretty much true to size. i actually went a size smaller because of the elastic waist band

Sweet, I just ordered a pair of these last week and am eagerly awaiting their arrival...

gotobread said:
I am very seriously considering picking up a pair. How do you feel about the sizing? For example, my size 30 Sprawls are just a little bit too small for me. How do you think a pair of size 30 Truths would fit me? Or would 32 be a smarter decision?

I would say order a 30. I'm a 28 in SPRAWLS and a 30 in the Truths fits big on me.

I love my two new pairs of V3 shorts, however, I have noticed a small annoying problem when washing them. It seems after they get out of the wash there are huge amounts of lint all over them which need to be manually taken off as a lint brush won't get the job done...sometimes it takes over 1o minutes. Anyone else have a similar issue or possible solution?

good review Adino, I'm working on a review of these new ones myself. There great quality for the price seriously.

~Foz

Hack D said:
I love my two new pairs of V3 shorts, however, I have noticed a small annoying problem when washing them. It seems after they get out of the wash there are huge amounts of lint all over them which need to be manually taken off as a lint brush won't get the job done...sometimes it takes over 1o minutes. Anyone else have a similar issue or possible solution?

Washing it in a mesh bag might get rid of most/all the lint....

Great close up pics of the shorts! You cant beat the cost and quality of the shorts. Many thanks.

How do the Truths fit lengthwise? I know the original Truths were quite long and baggy and the v2's were a bit on the smaller size. Tell me your height and where they go up to your leg, if you can.

Thanks.

Lax101 said:
How do the Truths fit lengthwise? I know the original Truths were quite long and baggy and the v2's were a bit on the smaller size. Tell me your height and where they go up to your leg, if you can.

Thanks.

I'm about 5'7 and they come below my knee. They are a long cut like the v2's.

Arclight said:
Adino how much would you shorten to make it knee level?
I'm a lanky guy (6'1, 180), so I wouldn't mind a longer fitting short.

I might give these shorts a go they look dam sweet and you cant beat the price. I am just worried about sizing I wear size 33 jeans 5'10 172, i could go with 32 looks like they got plenty of room to stretch in waist.

LimPShoT said:
I might give these shorts a go they look dam sweet and you cant beat the price. I am just worried about sizing I wear size 33 jeans 5'10 172, i could go with 32 looks like they got plenty of room to stretch in waist.

I am actually about 5'10 180 pounds and am between a 33-34 waist size. I have 2 pair of the size 34 Truth v3 shorts and they fit perfect to the point where I don't even need to use the drawstring. You may want to go a little bigger and have the option of making tighter.

ok great were about the same size, ill go with the 34's. Thanks alot for your help.

OOh...and I see Truth's now got their own tag on the inside of the shorts for a very professional look...Niiiiiice...

Back