Trying to book a hotel in Bangkok is like pulling teeth...

Have this delivered to the hotel, so you don't run out during your stay.

71STvIccd3L._SY550_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Passion-Lube...1&refRID=0144WNGGPWBG5A7NEPY4#customerReviews

You will give a hell more $ on airplane tickets.

With this money you can reserve a 5* hotel somewhere in Europe for a whole week with all included.

Who gives a shit about your hotel, you're in Bangkok. You're not there for the hotel lmao.

Call the hotel and tell the receptionist that if she doesn't book a reserve a room for you, you're gonna kick her in the dick!

Tell your ladyboy he's in no position to argue, don't let that piece of shit local tell you how to spend your money

I stayed at the Dhusit Tani at the corner of Silom and Rama 4 a few times. Right next to the skytrain, but it's probably pricier than the one in your op. Still cheap and nice quality I think.

Bringing your girl to Thailand is like bringing sand to the beach. WTF, are you talking about w hotels. You can get a decent room for $ 20-25

<JagsKiddingMe>
lol Dude....this all comes down to simply having the ability to read.

Agoda.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com.....type in Hotels in Bangkok....put in your budget limit...and click on places that look interesting. This isn't hard at all.
There is a shit ton of options from dirt cheap to luxury. Plenty of places have shuttles
and lol at arguing over a 'free breakfast'. Food in Thailand is so cheap and good. Why even eat at the hotel if you're only there for 2 days? Go out and explore and get some real Thai food somewhere.

your girlfriend sounds soul crushingly poor.

I’m not going for the trannies and we are only staying in Bangkok for a night or two. I’m going because I want to see something new, after so many years in the U.K. and with my previous trips being Ireland and the US.

My girlfriend of five years in Thai, and a pain in the arse. Thinks she knows everything but refuses to do it, and when her ideas and instructions fuck things up she blames me, hence why I’ve refused to book for now.

I’ve been on Sherdog for a long time and I know that some posters have either visited or lived in Thailand. I’m simply asking for travel advice.

Citichic Sukhumvit 13 Bangkok

This WAS a cheap good hotel that's easy to get to from the international airport. Train to nana Station I think

So it’s true, all British men are owned by their women

It is probably the easiest city in the world to book a hotel. Not even exaggerating.

Anyway you want good advice, use Agoda.com

If you need me to recommend a specific hotel, just PM me with your price range and needs/wants and I'll tell you where to go.

Your mistake was cancelling the booking.

1: Book the hotel
2: Let her look at alternative hotels and book one of those too
3: Arrive at her choice of hotel
4: Sneak out at night and take the local entertainers back to your original choice of hotel
<mma4>

So it’s true, all British men are owned by their women

Supposed to be working with my GF, who is a Thai national. Unfortunately, she thinks she knows best, all the time, which is fine, if she actually booked the hotels instead of needing me to do it.

It is probably the easiest city in the world to book a hotel. Not even exaggerating.

It seems like it, though it gets complicated when I don’t want to spend £150 a night, but she wants things like room service, free airport transfer and to avoid certain “sois”.

Anyway you want good advice, use Agoda.com

If you need me to recommend a specific hotel, just PM me with your price range and needs/wants and I'll tell you where to go.

Thanks for the offer. I’ll send a PM shortly.

Back