Trying to find a way to retire by 35.

Serial killer somewhere with no capital punishment.

Life in prison. Problem solved.

Cartel boss... move into Mexico and overthrow a boss or two down there. You'll be raking in the money.

You gentlemen are both correct. Retirement kills.

If I were in a position that I didn't need to work, I would work part time or volunteer. I just wouldn't put myself in a position where I'd be stressing out over a job or dreading waking up early every day.

Working also reminds you of how hard life is for most people trying to make ends meet. Like I said, people who don't work lose touch with reality.

Last edited:
I just turned 30.

I spent the last 10 years working my ass off and I’m not wanting to do that for next 30 years.

Let’s try to have some dialogue in this thread and not negative backlash if you feel me.

Beleive me you do NOT want to retire early.. i aint worked for 3 years now due to health .. its a hell on earth .. work and enjoy it bro ..

I’ve been treating her really well the past few months.

She’s improved too. She cooks me healthy food every week so I don’t eat much takeout. She’s an angel.
That's good to hear.

Weekly meal prep is underrated. It's nice to eat food you know was handled with care. Not having to wait in line for food prepped by a random person is a nice change of pace.

Marry a rich cougar. My buddies dating a chick in her mid 60's that's loaded, I keep telling him to marry her without the prenup.

Most people that have the money to realistically retire at 35 do not retire.

i don't think there's really a such thing as fully retiring. if you mean retiring as in not performing any kind of work, and sitting on your butt all day, i think you'd get sick and tired of it pretty quickly. that's what happened to my dad, anyway. retired five years ago. missed the camaraderie of being in the shop, and decided to go back on a part-time basis. but who knows. everyone's different.

I’m trying different things.

Playing Foreign exchange, Cryptocurrencies as well as Equities. I make a little bit of money and lose sometimes too.

I work full time in a high stress sales job and I’m a top producer for my bank in mortgages.

I just want to be able to make top salesman money without answering my phone 100 times a day with fake optimism and getting yelled at by people every day.

You are doing the wrong kind of sales.

Damn, that’s nuts.

Yeah but it takes a certain type of person in my opinion. I knew a guy who retired at 35 after making a ton of money doing concreting and moved to Thailand. He looked pretty rough after five years over there and died a few years after that (od). A lot of messed up stuff over there you can blow money on. I'd rather live in a stable country among friends and family even if it means working 9-5.

Get a mortgage to buy a new house. Bury the money. Go back to the bank (in different clothes) and rob it. Bury the money. If the robbery is a success, you now have two hoards of buried cash. If it's a failure you go to jail and upon your release you have one hoard of buried cash. Good luck

Most americans don't make 1 million in their lifetime. I think it might be better to just move to a different country for retirement.

That math doesn't seem to work out.

The average income is $50,000. In 20 years (being generous and granting no raise) that's $1 million.

And most people work at least 40 years.

Military at 17. Kick ass for America for 20 years and retire still young and shredded, trained to be a badass, at 37.

I’m trying different things.

Playing Foreign exchange, Cryptocurrencies as well as Equities. I make a little bit of money and lose sometimes too.

I work full time in a high stress sales job and I’m a top producer for my bank in mortgages.

I just want to be able to make top salesman money without answering my phone 100 times a day with fake optimism and getting yelled at by people every day.
Just move to Thailand or something. Or don't retire. Use your skillset to become a digital nomad. If you can work online, just telecommute while travelling around the world.

Last edited:
That math doesn't seem to work out.

The average income is $50,000. In 20 years (being generous and granting no raise) that's $1 million.

And most people work at least 40 years.
How much do you have in your bank account now? Let me clarify my statement more then; what is the percentage of millionaires in America?

Back