trying to find an old K-1 documentary / promo

jj manchester

Internets. Serious Business.
@Brown
Reaction score
I only super vaguely remember it; it introduced a number of the fighters and told their stories. It may well have been for a US K-1 event or US broadcast/attempted pay-per-view

I remember Mighty Mo was in it, near the end, and the story of how he got his name after a building collapsed on him when he was working construction, and there was a segment with Cyril Abidi and at one point he was on this weird arm-cycling machine in the gym.

(lol i am sure these two bits of superb precise detail will immediately make it obvious the documentary i am talking about :/ )

I've been trying to find this for aaaages, constantly scraping youtube, cant find a sign of it. I had it on VHS, that's how far back it was

Ignashov was in it as well; they visited him in Belarus and he was at university (or on a university campus, at least) and it showed him doing some light work in a large gym hall and then having dinner, where he (sadly, in retrospect) expressed the hope that there would be some beer after dinner

edit: huh, so i actually just found Ignashov's bit; this is posted as a standalone buts its a segment from the full doc. Anyone know what this is from?

[yt] [/yt]

The only one I remember was the Kickfighters documentary on the Discovery channel but that focused on K-1 MAX (Buakaw/Masato/JWP).

The only one I remember was the Kickfighters documentary on the Discovery channel but that focused on K-1 MAX (Buakaw/Masato/JWP).

yeah that one keeps coming up everywhere i search; it's driving me NUTS because i know this must be out there somewhere. It was really well made (i felt at the time anyway) and i want to rewatch it and see if it holds up.

I'm a little late but I found these, I think that's the ones you mean. They are now on YouTube....

YES!!

SO MUCH WAI FOR YOU

thailand-greeting-how-to-wai-2.jpg

exactly what i was looking for, thanks a lot!

It's interesting that it literally got uploaded a few weeks ago. Maybe someone saw this thread? ;)

Back