Trying to like Mike Perry....

Oh I thought this was like a finish the quote thing.

Exciting fighter who koes people far more often than not.

He is a young guy who is living his dream and climbing the ladder in the world’s premier mma org while koing people as he goes.

What isn’t there to love and look up to the guy about?

MMA is about fighting. judge fighters for their skill and they excitement they bring in the cage. personality should be an after-though.

Other than the performances that he's put on inside the cage what's really endured me to Perry is the sheer amount of times shertards like you have called him a wigger.

I can't really tell by your profile, but i'm guessing that you are sherdog's token black.

I can't wait for this flash in the pan Mike Perry to be flatlined by a real contender so this hypetrain of drooling homos will stfu.

He got beat by Jouban.
Woodley would annihilate Perry without a training camp.

So many people on this forum have no comprehension of levels of fighting skill

How is it either? The neighborhood, culture(s), and socioeconomic status of how and where a person grows up and lives in are huge influences on the experiences and actions of that person. Stop being so quick to be an uptight PC fuckwad.

I got family from the exact same area who lived there for their entire lives amd are white. Some of whom are career jail birds and not a single one of them sound like a Black hood rat “gangsta” Perry is the type of moron who woulda idolised rappers like Tupac for all the wrong reasons and thinks carrying a gun tucked into his inderpants makes him cool.

Guy is a fool and Ponz is gonna rip his head off.

I can't wait for this flash in the pan Mike Perry to be flatlined by a real contender so this hypetrain of drooling homos will stfu.

He got beat by Jouban.
Woodley would annihilate Perry without a training camp.

So many people on this forum have no comprehension of levels of fighting skill

Till would beat him 1 handed not even exageratting.

I can't really tell by your profile, but i'm guessing that you are sherdog's token black.

I'm Sherdog's OFFICIAL black. Don't make that mistake again.

You sound sheltered so I won't roast you to bad. I know "wiggers" like Mike Perry punked you in High School.

I'm not sure quite how to take that.... is that a racist comment or a statement of complete apathy?

Edit: You may have stumbled on to a cultural issue that requires much more attention than is being given, currently. A subject for an entirely different thread.

what are you talking about and how is that racist? It's racist to say that he has african american mannerisms because he grew up in flint?? Please stop being fake

Last edited:
I'm Sherdog's OFFICIAL black. Don't make that mistake again.

You sound sheltered so I won't roast you to bad. I know "wiggers" like Mike Perry punked you in High School.

yeah, i'm really shook now.

maybe you ought to try and earn your hood pass out on the streets, instead of pretending to be a tough on the internet, boy.

This is the secret to being a happy MMA fan.

Avoid this: "I would like fighter x but his fans are unbearable."
and this: "I like fighter x but someone I've never met made him out to be better than he is so now I hate him."

I fully subscribe to this same idea about fandom.
Some ppl on heere are absolutely obsessed with fighters they don't like, what a waste of fkn energy...

yeah, i'm really shook now.

maybe you ought to try and earn your hood pass out on the streets, instead of pretending to be a tough on the internet, boy.

<36>

LMFAO my guy said hood pass.

I'm not trying to be tough. Sherdog needs me because of people like you.

He's an exciting young prospect and he puts everything he has into his fights. I give him all of the credit in the world, except for him and his family posting the whole "Platinum Mike Perry" crap on this site...

BUT... when the kid does his interviews/promos, he sounds like the Milli-Vanilli version of Vanilla Ice!

Yes... that statement does expose my age but come on, brother, work on the shtick!
You made the first step. Soon you‘ll be with us covering this site in liquid platinum.

He's an exciting young prospect and he puts everything he has into his fights. I give him all of the credit in the world, except for him and his family posting the whole "Platinum Mike Perry" crap on this site...

BUT... when the kid does his interviews/promos, he sounds like the Milli-Vanilli version of Vanilla Ice!

Yes... that statement does expose my age but come on, brother, work on the shtick!
Yea, if it wasn't for his sherdog fanbasr, who iirc, are satire of the Conor nutgobblers. Or at least began as such.

Guys a bit douchy, but brawls and is fan friendly. As his career goes on, he'll have some decent wins, and bad losses. My kinda fighter. But yea, this weird internet group has me rooting against him. Weird how that works

Back