Trying to lose 10-15 pounds - Diet Log

916lude

White Belt
Reaction score
Currently fluctuate between 160-165lbs and weighed in day 1 at 164.8. 5'9" and regularly exercise although not much lately. Have been on a quest to get into the 150's since weighing 210 a year and a half ago. I've hit a brick wall in the 160's...

Day 1 (10/3)

Breakfast
5:30AM
2 scrambled eggs w/olive oil
1 whole wheat English muffin w/sunflower seed butter

Snack 8:30 - Apple

Lunch 10:30
Whole wheat thin spaghetti w/ tomato sauce, shrimp, bell peppers, onion, & garlic
Two slices sourdough bread w/ butter & pepper jack cheese

Exercise 4:30
Walked 1 mile
Ran 3 miles
Ab workout

Snack 7:30
Smoothie: 1 Bunch fresh parsley, 1 banana, 1 apple, 1/2 pear, 2 handfuls grapes

Dinner 9:00
Chicken
Brown Rice

Lunch was heavy for sure. Needed to kill the leftovers. My eating times were a bit screwed up today as well. Looking to start training some form of martial arts in the next week or two to up the activity so that should help shed some lbs.

Day 2 (10/4)

Breakfast 6:00
1 english muffin w/ sunflower seed butter
1 protein shake

Lunch 11:30
Chicken
Brown Rice

Snack 3:00
Smoothie

Day 3 (10/5)

2 scrambled eggs
1 protein shake

Dinner 6:00
Pizza

Today sucked. Stuck in a datacenter for hours and never had a chance to get lunch.

Current Weight: 164.2

Thanks. I go to work anywhere from 5:30-6:30 every morning so getting any workout done in the AM never works for me. And I've pretty much screwed up the last two days.

I know the cereal is a no-no or any late night snacking for that matter. I usually make my own almond butter or buy the natural sunflower seed butter. I'll try out natural peanut butter. Need to get back on the oatmeal also I agree.

I love the smoothies. I can definitely cut down/out some of the fruits in it though.

Thanks!

Day 4 (10/6)

2 scrambled eggs

Snack 7:30
Plum
Pear

Lunch 10:30
Protein Shake
Smoothie Shake

Dinner 8:00
Chicken
Potatoes
Brocolli

Exercise
5 mile run

Snack 10:00
Kale/Carrot/Spinach/Apple Juice

Current Weight: 161.6

Day 5 (10/7)

2 scrambled eggs
Protein Shake

Lunch 1:00
Potatoes
Chicken

Dinner 10:00
Egg/Chicken Burrito

good luck man, im in about the same boat as you. ideally, i like to be between 138-44. the problem is that when you start dropping weight when you're already that light, it takes a pretty strict diet.

when im under 140 i have to keep about 90% of my carb intake before 3pm. and my diet was pretty lame:

breakfast: 2 hardboiled eggs, cliff bar, banana or apple.

lunch: chicken/lean beef, dark greens, rice/potatos/noodles, smoothie.

dinner: lean meat, greens, omelet(5 whites/1 yoke).

almost everday was like that, kinda shitty.
also, you dont think the 150's is too light for you? i mean, i'm short as fuck(5'5"') and barely hovered around the weight i mentioned. im pretty beefy though :cool:

good luck man, im in about the same boat as you. ideally, i like to be between 138-44. the problem is that when you start dropping weight when you're already that light, it takes a pretty strict diet.

when im under 140 i have to keep about 90% of my carb intake before 3pm. and my diet was pretty lame:

breakfast: 2 hardboiled eggs, cliff bar, banana or apple.

lunch: chicken/lean beef, dark greens, rice/potatos/noodles, smoothie.

dinner: lean meat, greens, omelet(5 whites/1 yoke).

almost everday was like that, kinda shitty.
also, you dont think the 150's is too light for you? i mean, i'm short as fuck(5'5"') and barely hovered around the weight i mentioned. im pretty beefy though :cool:

Everyone that knows me doesn't believe I'm even 160 lol. They all think I'm around 185. Looking at belly fat, I think around 155ish and that will be gone. I'm not skinny either. Not as beefy as I used to be, but I look a lot more like a weight lifter than a runner

Back