Trying to remember a movie, help a bro

Yoel Bromero

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Saw part of a movie when I was a kid and it has fucked with my head ever since and I have no idea what it's called.

Scene that stood out is a woman with long light brown hair trying to escape from a bad guy in heating ducts. Guy has a fork stuck in his eye. In my mind he looks like Robert Patrick as the t-1000

Ever since I have a really weak stomach when it comes to anything eye related. Dry heave watching people put in contacts Fuckin gross.

I'd like to know the name of the movie that started this but I'm incapable.

I know that's not a lot of info to guess from, but I also know that the berry is filled with geniuses. Any ideas?

Would have been somewhere between 1989-1992 when I saw it

yea, that's Robert Patrick as T1000 chasing Sara Conner through some ventilation ducts.

That's an always sunny episode call The Gang Gets Held Hostage

hqdefault.jpg

Diehard (fucked up the quote somehow)

vents, check.
No forkin forks thiugh

I don't know. But I remember some TV show or movie where a woman was held captive like in a fireplace or something. And somehow she ended up spraying some aerosol can of something in the dude's face.

I don't know. But I remember some TV show or movie where a woman was held captive like in a fireplace or something. And somehow she ended up spraying some aerosol can of something in the dude's face.

Cool story bro but it would be even cooler with a fork in some dude's eye and ventilation ducts ;)

You were either tripping on peyote or your mind made this up to block out the ass whoopins your dad gave you.

You were either tripping on peyote or your mind made this up to block out the ass whoopins your dad gave you.

Wierd way of spelling 'rapings' but I'll let it slide this once.

Be more helpful bro

Back