Tucker Carlson's daughter verbally abused at country club

well that lawsuit needs to be against the club itself.
I'm sure they'll wrap everyone they can into. Settlement dollars don't care who pays as long as someone does, lol.

I'm sure they'll wrap everyone they can into. Settlement dollars don't care who pays as long as someone does, lol.
would be funny if the club sued Avenattis client for damaging their company's goodwill.

would be funny if the club sued Avenattis client for damaging their company's goodwill.
I wish them luck with that. As far as I know, this only became public because of Tucker.

I wish them luck with that. As far as I know, this only became public because of Tucker.
could be local amongst clientele. It was special enough already to attract a Tucker Carlson.

Wasn't me. I'll never take credit for another man's work. And no, I haven't done much of anything yet. It was just an observation.
I'm sure you'll wield your new powers responsibly. I shutter to think what would have happened if Homer had his finger on the button.

Let's translate this story into how Tucker would report it.

Tucker is against the first amendment at his country club. Man was asserting his first amendment right, it's not his problem that the girl, her brother and Tucker were snowflakes and were offended. Tucker's son assaulted this man in response to the man asserting his first amendment right, and Tucker wanted to hit this man with a chair over words. Clearly an unhinged family. Then he got him kicked out of the country club because he disagreed with this man's expression of his first amendment rights. Tucker is a creepy country club elitist.
Myopic.

No argument on the main point. And it's broadly applicable to all groups within the U.S. and their various sub-groups. I also agree that the various subgroups have always been there in the same preponderance as now. I just really like that those subgroups are now saying "We want the same level of acceptance that the largest subgroup is getting." All in all, no disagreement from me.

I mentioned these in the (glorious) K-Sinema thread:

√ state-sponsored repression
√ denial of equal rights
√ sociocultural stigma

Those are probably the big three with the first wiped out, the second just about defeated and the gradual erosion of the third already well in progress (in western countries anyway). I do agree that the intra-community issues are small fries in the big picture.

Yeesh, maybe change the phrasing of the title.

But that asshole rando is lucky that Tucker had to put on a show of restraint for his daughter. If not for her virgin eyes, Carlson would have beaten him down like the badass that he is.
Yeesh? One things for sure Chumpsky, you would fold like a lawn chair vs the Tuck, you cuck.

It's a myopic view of the incident and the difference between believing in free speech as a principle and trying to protect your child from verbal abuse.

I was putting it (Carlson's account of the story, which may or may not be true) in terms of how Carlson would report it if it fit his conservatives are victims narrative, no matter what they say and how offensive it is to the person who gets offended. Carlson himself is a bellicose, name calling, argumentative asshole on TV, so it's not surprising that he and those around him would get fucked with in real life by people who are drinking, drugging, or have a mental illness. In this case there was a drunk guy at a country club, where Tuckers usually feels insulated and safe.

I was putting it (Carlson's account of the story, which may or may not be true) in terms of how Carlson would report it if it fit his conservatives are victims narrative, no matter what they say and how offensive it is to the person who gets offended. Carlson himself is a bellicose, name calling, argumentative asshole on TV, so it's not surprising that he and those around him would get fucked with in real life by people who are drinking, drugging, or have a mental illness. In this case there was a drunk guy at a country club, where Tuckers usually feels insulated and safe.
Fair enough. I'm just willing to defend the right of people I don't necessarily like or agree with to be left alone and especially for their families to be left alone.

I don’t like to see this but I also don’t like to see Tucker lie to millions of impressionable Americans and get them riled up into hysterics like he does.

Maybe Tucker should change his fake ass style of reporting and discussion and act more like a real human being when he is on the air. Stop acting like a child, stop lying to his impressionable viewers and stop being a net negative for America. Again, I feel bad for his daughter but he is responsible for this.

Now I see Avanattis clients explanation and I’m positive Tucker made the whole thing up. Piece of shit

Yes! Thank you. Next we have to start blaming Grand Theft Auto for the uptick in street crime!

I don’t like to see this but I also don’t like to see Tucker lie to millions of impressionable Americans and get them riled up into hysterics like he does.

Maybe Tucker should change his fake ass style of reporting and discussion and act more like a real human being when he is on the air. Stop acting like a child, stop lying to his impressionable viewers and stop being a net negative for America. Again, I feel bad for his daughter but he is responsible for this.

Now I see Avanattis clients explanation and I’m positive Tucker made the whole thing up. Piece of shit

Tucker Carlson is not responsible for somebody insulting his daughter, that's ridiculous.

You right wingers sure do cry a lot. So much for being Anti-Snowflake. I haven't come across a single republican irl who wasn't a complete whinebag.

Disappointed at some people thinking it was ok to be like that to his daughter simply coz they don't like Fox or Carlson. Shows there are a lot of cunts here.

As for Tucker always lying on his show, which lies? I watch his show all the time and he comes across as a decent person, i wish people would get past the whole Fox thing. What is the alternative to Fox? Complete biasness.

and anyone named "Tucker" would of gotten rekt by that guy. What's his sons name? Like chip or carlton or something?

Back