TUF 1 cast reunion pic

Thacker's absence explained:

Last edited:
Wow—great find!

Is that Sam Hoger in the top-left corner? Does Mike Swick still have his wallet?

That’s a cool pic. There is a lot of history in that picture.
It would be interesting to see the combined records of all of them

tenor.gif

I believe the missing TUFers are:
  • Josh Koscheck
  • Lodune Sincaid
  • Jason Thacker

So 2 of the original cast transitioned into black men..very cool

How many are still fighting ? I know Leben has a bare knuckle fight coming up.

I say we have a TUF 1 revisted show. Make them all offers they can't refuse to come back and stay in the house again. Same matchups XD

Oh the memories.

Sigh.

Diego is the last of the Mohicans.

Not surprised Koschecks not in there lol

Josh Rafferty looks like Mousasi in that pic lol

Feeling older right now...

• Josh Koscheck
  • Lodune Sincaid
  • Jason Thacker

Thacker lives in the woods, not super far from me (seriously). He's in Whonnock, BC.

• Josh Koscheck
  • Lodune Sincaid
  • Jason Thacker

they are, it's not a complete cast reunion.

Surprisingly enough, aside from maybe Kenny, Randy and Chuck look better now than anyone else lol.

It's been 14 years since the first TUF.... Uhhhh, I'm getting old. I was 24 at the time and for the next few years after that I would have UFC party's for ppv's and have like 20 people over. Now that everybody is married with children I'm lucky to get anybody to even watch them with me anymore. Cool pic though.

Fuck I remember watching TUF 1 as it aired, it blew me away that they could do an mma reality show. It was so fucking good.

It was an amazing time! I could not believe I could watch cage fighting every week free on American tv. Felt lucky to be alive at that time. I’m still surprised it is legal today.

Back