TUF 17 Episode 12 discussion thread

Gif of the Hall finish...

2.gif

What a great season!! Only one or two decision if my memory serves me good. What a change in fighters and fights from last stupid season. But most important we got some good talent out of this season.

Kelvin and Hall have so much potential. I like Kelvin underdog story, I always buy into underdogs. He is only 21 and not even training MMA full time and should be a WW. that kid will be top 10 one day with proper guidance.

And I'm boarding Hall hype train..chu chu :icon_chee. DAT striking and killer instinct of Hall is just sick, we did went all out at the end of the round when he could just coast but instead he went to finish the fight.

Can wait till Saturday!!

Dana absolutely CREAMING himself.

Hall looked great though, Dylan froze a bit but he did well this season.

Glad Samman lost, hope he loses on the Finale too and gets a one way ticket back to Florida, same with Bubba Mcdingleberry, I hope he gets KOed by Gilbert Smith lol.

Andrews never gave up but he was out classed on the feet and that stopped him from doing anything but being a punching bag, although at least he manned up and kept fighting until he was getting bombs dropped on him from Hall.

Hall needs to work on his ground game and jiu jitsu and take down defense/wrestling. If he does, he will be a champion some day. Kelvin has done amazingly well for a 21 year old unknown and he can beat Hall at the finale, but it's unlikely unless he just catches him with a really well timed punch or somehow manages to grind out a decision. I see Hall picking him apart on the feet and another (T)KO

Hall forced Andrews, a guy who showed great heart this season, the roll on his back while he was on top and "just" by hitting him from the guard.
How crazy is that?!

I don't agree with Dylan not being there mentally. Not entirely at least

I think Uriah just completely shut him down with his offence and with the looming KO threat.

I think him being so defensive was the only thing that kept him up so long, imo he would have been KO'd if he was more aggressive.

before Uriah vs Dylan, Dana White drink a beer bottle and Dana was shaking lol, somebody is gonna get finish.

I think Uriah just completely shut him down with his offence and with the looming KO threat.

I think him being so defensive was the only thing that kept him up so long, imo he would have been KO'd if he was more aggressive.

100 percent agree here. Without a shadow of a doubt.

I agree with this. Dylan has shown great mental fortitude in his fight with Luke, no way he wasn't prepared for the fight. If he stood there and traded with Uriah it would have been that much more dangerous. His performance wasn't bad, I'd say, he defended decently and got that good takedown but Uriah defended well with kimura so he couldn't do damage. If anything - he's got heart.

Kelvin just surprised everyone by his entire performance. Josh wanted easier fights - that's what he deserved. If he takes the fight to the ground he has a shot at beating Uriah. He already defeated two proven strikers, in Bubba and Josh.

I loved the "Where's your chin at?" *Uriah tucks his chin* "Thank you"

Back