TUF 20 EPISODE 1 DISCUSSION 10pm et

There's not more outrage at that joke of a decision? I was sure the consensus would be that TT "easily" won it, and got robbed. Albeit she fought really dumb, I don't see how she could've possibly lost the 3rd round after clearly winning the standup and landing much harder shots. I guess a takedown without any strikes with 1min left, while getting outworked from the bottom is enough to win rounds again? Pretty pathetic, probably on par (or worse) than Davis vs. Machida.

Sure, let's give the Sarah Kaufman vs. Dufresne decision to Kaufman after spending 13 min on the ground with 7 of those in sidecontrol, for landing slaps to the ears and love handles, and let's give Ferguson the win over Castillo on the bottom, but here let's allow that Daviseque takedown to win the fight. Now there's even more inconsistency in juding, you have the ones overvaluing top control just as before, and the other group who prob have no idea what's going on but have either been reprimanded or got some bad press and now want to give fights to the bottom fighter too eagerly (but only if said fighters swing their hands like an orangutang and land flashy insignificant blows; awarding it to the one on the bottom in a fight like Hioki vs. Guida or MM vs. Miguel Torres would still never happen). So yeah hooray for more inconsistency I guess.

She lost the standup in the third (at the very best, it was even) and got taken down and mounted, while doing nothing substantial on the bottom. No way in fuck she won that fight.

There's not more outrage at that joke of a decision? I was sure the consensus would be that TT "easily" won it, and got robbed. Albeit she fought really dumb, I don't see how she could've possibly lost the 3rd round after clearly winning the standup and landing much harder shots.

The standup was even. Slightest edge to Tecia but negligible.
The grappling was dominated by Randa.
Thats why she won

She lost the standup in the third (at the very best, it was even) and got taken down and mounted, while doing nothing substantial on the bottom. No way in fuck she won that fight.

you serious?

and what exactly did Randa do on top that was so substantial?

The standup was even. Slightest edge to Tecia but negligible.
The grappling was dominated by Randa.
Thats why she won

I guess that's why Tecia was able to push her against the fence with one or two underhooks every time they pummeled. And even besides that what exactly was "dominating" about Randa's grappling?

I swear you idiots love to use superlatives to support your biased opinions.

you serious?

and what exactly did Randa do on top that was so substantial?

She had mount. If you don't think that's substantial, you shouldn't be arguing about a decision on an MMA forum. It's certainly more substantial than literally landing zero strikes from the bottom and pushing Randa up against the cage for a minute, while also not landing anything at all.

She had mount. If you don't think that's substantial, you shouldn't be arguing about a decision on an MMA forum. It's certainly more substantial than literally landing zero strikes from the bottom and pushing Randa up against the cage for a minute, while also not landing anything at all.

Tecia was landing pitter-patter stuff from the bottom and got up momentarily and landed a well-placed elbow on Randa's face, do you need to see the optometrist?

And if you think Tecia landed nothing on the feet then you shouldn't be arguing about the decision of an MMA fight on any platform.

Aside from a mount in the last 5 seconds of the bout, Randa accomplished very little offense on the ground, practically half the time they were on the ground she was fighting for position against Tecia's butterfly buard and the other half jostling for position on Tecia's back, that's it.

Last edited:
Hollywood Nicky's Oxnard gimmick is one of the best on this forum right now. Book him against the guy from the OT who was permanently on dubs and was obsessed with billy joel

Randa landed 2 or 3 kicks to the shin of TT for the whole duration of the stand up in the 3rd (and a strike that may have glanced her as they were exiting a clinch, where TT still landed more). If some of you think the standup was better on Randa's part, negligible, or even, you are either retarded, or suffer from recency bias since she finished on her back. Randa did absolutely nothing with any of the positions, and ate more shots than she dished out on the ground (she had like 2 punches). Basically if you think she won the round, it's because of the last 2 second mount that she did nothing with. I'm of the opinion that that event should not have influenced the outcome of the fight as much as it did.

Hmm.. I'm thinking this new relationship doesnt sound good to her fiancee, Pat Barry... Might need to work on taking leg kicks first

dude, all i have to do is say "he went for my gun" and it's all good. this is Merica'.

Tecia was landing pitter-patter stuff from the bottom and got up momentarily and landed a well-placed elbow on Randa's face, do you need to see the optometrist?

And if you think Tecia landed nothing on the feet then you shouldn't be arguing about the decision of an MMA fight on any platform.

Aside from a mount in the last 5 seconds of the bout, Tecia accomplished very little offense on the ground, practically half the time they were on the ground she was fighting for position against Tecia's butterfly buard and the other half jostling for position on Tecia's back, that's it.

That is the only reasonable thing you've posted in this whole thread

This.is.gonna.be.the.best.season.ever.

Hair triangle, watch out Randa is coming. She can knee your abs while being stuck. These ladies are fierce.

Did anyone else giggle when Jake leaned in real hard to check out the coin flip?

0.jpg

2qbhk5d.jpg

That is the only reasonable thing you've posted in this whole thread

hehe you know damn well i meant randa...and you honestly shouldn't be the one to talk judging from your posts in this thread...just keeping it a stack..

Back