TUF 20: Episode 8 Tonight at 10pm ET/7pm PT on FOX Sports 1 DISCUSSION

the judges are cans and so are you. bec was the aggressor, had a solid take down, and won the round. should have gone to round 3. sick of tecia getting giften this season. she loses her first fight, then gets gifted back into the trouney, then gets gifted a round 2 she obviously lost.

I actually gave the second round to Bec too, although I thought it was really close and, since I was rooting against her, I honestly didn't much care. When they said it was over, I thought it was obvious that Tecia won, since the first round was very clear.

I actually gave the second round to Bec too, although I thought it was really close and, since I was rooting against her, I honestly didn't much care. When they said it was over, I thought it was obvious that Tecia won, since the first round was very clear.

thought it was close too, but thought bec took it, i think most people think that. tecia just seems to be getting hooked up on this show. she loses, and now loses round 2 and gets gifted the win.

I think Tecia eeked the round 2 by a little bit, she landed punches going out while Bec was too agressive but not landing cleanly a la DIego Sanchez.

Funny you say Bec was the Sanchez of the two, considering I saw that Tecia landed an awful lot of her push kicks to the fore arm and her punches to shoulders/neck. if you watch much of the phantom cam footage, it becomes clear

thought it was close too, but thought bec took it, i think most people think that. tecia just seems to be getting hooked up on this show. she loses, and now loses round 2 and gets gifted the win.

you can't judge a fight worth a shit, dude. that is it. you just don't know, it is okay even judges like cecil can't judge a fight

just stop acting like what you opinion of a fight is actually matters as far as it being truth or not, because it is not and is not even close.
i had it for tecia.

/served

you can't judge a fight worth a shit, dude. that is it. you just don't know, it is okay even judges like cecil can't judge a fight

just stop acting like what you opinion of a fight is actually matters as far as it being truth or not, because it is not and is not even close.
i had it for tecia.

/served

you had it for the stash because you are a can who doesn't know shit about fight judgin. i've been judgin fights since before you were an itch in your daddy's pants!

Tecia seems strong with high volume, but I don't think she could KO someone in the house if they gave her a free shot.

Funny you say Bec was the Sanchez of the two, considering I saw that Tecia landed an awful lot of her push kicks to the fore arm and her punches to shoulders/neck. if you watch much of the phantom cam footage, it becomes clear

Yeah, I agree. But this was one of those cases where each fighter seemed somewhat ineffectual with their blows, but Tecia just threw a lot more of them. It was just racking TKD points pretty much: touch - point - touch - point -touch -point - flurry and miss/hit the shoulders

you had it for the stash because you are a can who doesn't know shit about fight judgin. i've been judgin fights since before you were an itch in your daddy's pants!

I thought Bec took it too but by the narrowest of margins and I think it warrants a re-watch. The bottom line was Tecia slipped a lot of Becs strikes so Bec wasn't landing much at all. Walking an opponent down makes a difference when neither opponent is doing damage but I've never seen aggression as a great way of judging a fight. Diego blitzing Kamp and Pearson and getting a couple of flurries in while getting picked apart for four minutes highlights why I don't like "aggression and controlling the center of the cage" as great criteria.

In that round though Bec had the nice throw but I would say Tecia probably landed more strikes. The one reason I leaned toward Bec is when Tecia was really pushing that takedown, Bec was landing elbows on her. Tecia did complete it to her credit though.

Tecia seems strong with high volume, but I don't think she could KO someone in the house if they gave her a free shot.

Yeah, I agree. But this was one of those cases where each fighter seemed somewhat ineffectual with their blows, but Tecia just threw a lot more of them. It was just racking TKD points pretty much: touch - point - touch - point -touch -point - flurry and miss/hit the shoulders

At 115 pounds in women's mma I don't think lack of power is really a liability though.

Tecias worst matchups in the house I feel are Kish, JoJo, and Esparza. Anyone else, I could see her beating or giving a very close fight.

At 115 pounds in women's mma I don't think lack of power is really a liability though.

Tecias worst matchups in the house I feel are Kish, JoJo, and Esparza. Anyone else, I could see her beating or giving a very close fight.

That's true, but she is easily one of the shortest girls. Stocky usually implies some inherent power, but that's not her style. You can't compare her to an Edgar-like fighter either because her movement leaves a lot to be desired and her technical boxing isn't very proficient.

I just think she's destined to a career of split decisions if she isn't able to muscle the other girl to the ground.

JoJo is the only girl on the show that looks like she has legit power. Maybe Angela Hill and Justine Kish to, but we didn't see enough of them.

I don't think she could KO someone in the house if they gave her a free shot.

Her TKO in the amateurs was by throwing punches in bunches (beautifully placed). I wish we could see something like that from her in the pros.

Jump to 1:08 in the video.

[YT]AyBTVgn7Grk[/YT]

JoJo is the only girl on the show that looks like she has legit power. Maybe Angela Hill and Justine Kish to, but we didn't see enough of them.

Don't want to go TonyCPA but off the top of my head...

Joanne has 4 KO's. I think Carla ties with her and arguably against better competition. Aisling has 5 but it's all regional Ireland/UK competition, pre-Cage Warriors.

Kish I don't think has any and Hill has one Pro MMA fight and one KO. Her Muay Thai record has a few but overwhelmingly its decisions I think.

Kinda strange that the strikers typically have more submission wins than (t)KO's. Felice has 1 TKO on her MMA record and two submissions, strangely enough both come when she was green as goat shit at grappling in her 3rd and 5th Pro MMA fights.

And before I finish, watch Jessica Rakozcy (best boxer in the UFC) vs Felice Herrig if you can find it. Rakozcy ruined it a bit by grabbing the fence at times, some good if sloppy ground work from the two Green fighters, Herrig slapped on a bunch of subs and the stand up was fantastic. Won't bother ruining the result.

Bec has that ugly fat girl complex, she's talking about Heather not being a genuine and good person, but she's not a good person herself, she's a bully and a hypocrite for speaking up against bullying when she's doing it herself

Back