TUF 20: Episode 9 Tonight at 10pm ET/7pm PT on FOX Sports 1 DISCUSSION

Augustus Caesar

ブッブーですわ
@Gold
Reaction score
Tonight's fight is Randa Markos (Team Pettis) vs. Felice Herrig (Team Pettis)

XMBa1tD.jpg

tumblr_neztel02QK1tcfs15o1_400.gif

It all starts at 10pm ET/7pm PT on FOX Sports 1

Randa is cute. I know she's not the most beautiful girl in the world, but I find her very attractive. Also, she has boobies, which we can't say for most female fighters.

Hope she gets the win!
IMG_5858-620x400.jpg

Why didnt the reshuffle the teams for this round? One camp is all about helping Rose and the other is a bunch of cliques and paranoia knowing they will be facing a teammate and likely another teammate if they win

All I know is I received 100 invites on every social media for Felice Herrig's viewing party for her last fight and not a peep for this fight.

So there are 6 fights left and 4 weeks until the Finale.

4 are quarter-final fights and 2 are semi-final. I'm thinking they double-up on the last 2 quarter-finals and then double-up on the semi-final. Sound about rihgt or am I failing at math?

The Ultimate Fighter: Randa Markos Quarterfinals Practice Highlights

[YT]eb5XON93TjQ[/YT]

The Ultimate Fighter: Felice Herrig Quarterfinals Practice Highlights

[YT]yYNOyaDEwis[/YT]

I hope Markos wins it would be cool to see one of the unknown fighters making it far in the competition.

All I know is I received 100 invites on every social media for Felice Herrig's viewing party for her last fight and not a peep for this fight.

This person understands the secrets of Felice Herrig's Virtual Tea Leaves.

FELICE WILL WIN

I'm calling it, but I'm not daleychumping it.

You should really join me in picking Markos. Don't be a loser your whole life, joing the winning team.

Wow, what a bratty move. I'd like to see Randa beat her for that.

tumblr_neztel02QK1tcfs15o1_400.gif

This person understands the secrets of Felice Herrig's Virtual Tea Leaves.

You should really join me in picking Markos. Don't be a loser your whole life, joing the winning team.

Is this srs? Aren't you like -16 at this point?

So there are 6 fights left and 4 weeks until the Finale.

4 are quarter-final fights and 2 are semi-final. I'm thinking they double-up on the last 2 quarter-finals and then double-up on the semi-final. Sound about rihgt or am I failing at math?

Sounds right, but maybe they instead double up next week so that they can spend a whole episode on Rose vs. Jojo.

This person understands the secrets of Felice Herrig's Real Cocaine Leftovers.

You should really join me in picking Markos. Don't be a winner your whole life, joing the losing team.

Fixed.

im hoping its randa, judging by her fight against kish,who i think would destroy herrig, she can take a punch and still keep comin.

Back