TUF 25 Prediction Contest!

Yall little late with those Krause picks, he already fought and won

Last edited:
OH SHIT! Lima drops JT immediately as round 2 starts and jumps on his back, but he is too high and JT sneaks out the back and gets Lima's back. JT sinks in the RNC and this one is super tight and Lima is forced to tap out!

Congrads to JT Money! A true redemption story as he finally becomes the Ultimate Fighter!

Last edited:
Holy shit what a crazy first round! 10-9 Johnson, but it was close until he badly rocked Gaethje! I am worried about how Johnson is brawling with him and not mixing it up with his wrestling.

LOL Johnson you fucking idiot. Talked all week about how he wasn't going to stand in front of Gaethje and wasn't going to brawl with him and that is literally all he did the entire fight.

You just had to change your pick, huh? :p

Congrads to @Vulkkan, looks like you won the contest

Real talk yesterday after picking johnson i got curious and i looked at his tapology profile and realized that i suck at picking his fights i was 0-9 so i changed my pick, after today i am 1-9 heh i finally picked one of his fights right

Final Leaderboard!

Math was never my strong suit...so please let me know if I fucked up! :p
But according to my calculations, Vulkkan made a final push & took the win! Only he & Beefcake were the only ones to get all three predictions right. So congrats to them & congrats to our TUF 25 Prediction Contest champion, Vulkkan! & thanks everyone for participating. Hope you had fun. :)
Until next time...

Man, I hope my math was right...very potentially sorry if so, Vulk...heh <6>

@Vulkkan 17-2
@beefcake180 16-3
@Shoot Boxe Hero 15-4
@Drake 13-7
@Rhood 12-6
@CountOfSoCal 12-7
@ChefC 12-7
@esum80 11-4
@waiguoren 11-5
@right hand lead 10-0
@Jamah 10-9
@FlamingSamurai 9-2
@wwkirk 4-1
@Pixelated / @Chramelated 4-1
@phantomlord 3-0
@goodfella69 3-0
@JohnBergman85 2-1
@eLPaquenio 2-1
@Crisemma 2-3
@Thesnake101 2-3
@The_Renaissance 1-0
@Sage NorthGOAT 1-0
@Turkleton 1-0
@Threetrees 1-0
@Iwontmakepromises 1-0
@GusLost 1-3

Nooooo fuck I was waiting for Shoot Boxe to hurry up with his picks and forgot mine:

Would've gone for Krause, Taylor & Gaethje also so I'm fuming - congrats whoever won though. Not even lying, but I have literally no evidence apart from a Bet365 slip and my post on another thread ranking the TUF fighters (which is pretty shitty evidence).

I'm so mad man - should've probably PM'd Drake prospectively - all that effort goes to waste :(

Last edited:
2-0 in TUF Contests won 20 bucks in the tuf 23 contest and now the tuf 25 contest heh

So what exactly is a platinum VIP membership? What did I miss out on?

So what exactly is a platinum VIP membership? What did I miss out on?

No ads or popups, bigger avatar if you want, more PM space and tracking, can post polls, plat forum, and of course a the green name.

Btw for people wondering, if I had won I was already told the runner-up was going to win the plat membership anyway because I've already won a permanent plat membership from another mod. So there was no reason for certain people to be thinking I was cheating or that things would be unfair if I won.

Last edited:
Congrats to everyone, good competition. Hope to play again for the upcoming TUF.

Whoop whoop I went 10-0 hahah if only I found this thread earlier! Much fun thanks!

Maaaaaannnn. 2nd place hurts lol. Ah well. Good job errybody.

Back