TUF 25: Redemption, Ep. 12 Discussion

JT 2-0

That would be 10-8 if it was with the new rules, maybe without

20-18 JT, getting little worried here. Krause has to get a finish or else he loses. He really needs to stop trying to take it to the ground, JT is too strong and keeps reversing him

Tim Elliot and some of Krause's coaches came to the TUF house and Seth and Lane were antagonizing them and talking shit and Elliot was talking shit back. Then Krause and his guys went back in the house but the red team followed them back and started talking more shit and telling Tim to get out since it wasn't his house. Lane got in Tim's face and they started pushing each other and Tim was making fun of the "let me bang bro" line which just pissed Lane off more. Then Seth and Justin started getting physical with Tim trying to shove him out of the house which they eventually did leave.

Then Seth kept following Krause around and asking why Tim and those guys were even there to begin with and just wouldn't let it go. Kept bitching about how it isn't fair and he wants to see his coaches too. Krause starting telling Seth to get out his face and fuck off and that turned into a "what you gonna do" battle. Seth eventually pushed Krause's face and got pushed back before they finally went their separate ways.
Thanks for the write up! Sounds like some good old fashioned reality TV fun.
Tim Elliott is a cool guy I can't imagine he'd say shit unless he was provoked.

20-17 JT, imo.

Really pulling for him. Krause looks dead, but some guys like JT will always be susceptible to quick subs. He's got like 15 losses, 14 via submission. It doesn't look Krause can take his back easily, though. Also, JT has never been finished with strikes....

Krause doesn't look like he wants a 3rd round

Quick TD in round 3 for JT, that's it for the fight

Jesse Taylor is 7-0 in the TUF house.

It really is a ultimate redemption story, with him getting removed from the finals years ago for vandalising, but now fighting back and getting himself a second opportunity. Perfect winner in terms of the shows theme. A lot better then Krause winning.

JT and Dhiego are undefeated in the TUF cage. That's pretty cool

JT$ just too strong with his wrestling. Good for him though nine years is a long time for a night of drunken foolishness.

"Did I finish him?"

JT doesn't remember how he won the fight? That is odd, not like he took any hard shots to make him forget, guess he is just so hyped

I kinda want to see Krause get to smash someone from Team Neck Tat in the finale, but I kinda feel like they don't deserve a fight.

Dont see how Lima wins in the finale. JT has never been stopped by strikes and Dhiego hasnt shown any outstanding sub game in the fights he had in the ufc. Anything can happen though.

Dont see how Lima wins in the finale. JT has never been stopped by strikes and Dhiego hasnt shown any outstanding sub game in the fights he had in the ufc. Anything can happen though.
Dhiego tapped Zapata and Williams on his last season of TUF.

Since losing to Coy, he's only lost to power punchers. That isn't Jesse.

Back