TUF 26 (A New World Champion): Weekly Updates - Daily Talk

I'm still trying to figure out how Rachael Ostovich even
makes weight do to the fact she looks like she cuts a
few lbs to make it to 125.

These people commenting and not even including a Ostovich pic, smh

CxS0ZivVEAAbP54
CiWoWByU4AA9u80.jpg

You've ppl been slacking.... we need more pics of her

The UFC on Fox twitter totally uploaded the wrong video. It tells us who won tonights fight. Don't watch it if you don't want to be spoiled.

Last edited:
The UFC on Fox twitter totally uploaded the wrong video. It tells us who won tonights fight. Don't watch it if you don't want to be spoiled.

Your opinion of the result is a bit of a spoiler in of itself imo, maybe edit that out?

I'm still trying to figure out how Rachael Ostovich even
makes weight do to the fact she looks like she cuts a
few lbs to make it to 125.

She is thick, in a good way in my opinion, but she is also a little short at 5'3 so she looks bigger then she really is. Her body type is big boned too. She pretty much always seems to be keeping herself in decent shape so it might be easier on her in that she is used to good dieting and exercising to keep the curves while still being able to make weight.

Lots of other fighters let themselves go a bit between fights but Ostovich is always putting up pics of herself looking good.

Speculating.

--

On the spoiler above, as a wrote in the Women's Divisions thread I'll remark in spoilers.

I'm glad it went the way it did. I'd mentioned this would likely end up an "upset" earlier. The fight seemed to go the way I figured it would.

Melinda Fabian is one of the larger women on this seasons TUF, she probably had a rough time making weight and she is dealing with an injury. All of that aside from it being a tough matchup skills wise. Ostovich is much better on the ground and in takedowns then Fabian and Ostovich can bang - a bit of brawler but with some mix of skills in standup too.

--
I noticed this a moment ago. They goof up the pics a few times putting Marks in there instead of Ostovich but it is an interesting, written, interview.

Last edited:
Your opinion of the result is a bit of a spoiler in of itself imo, maybe edit that out?
Good point. Sorry, my happiness made me overlook that.

Last edited:
Dana White seemed to be really impressed by the ladies. That was neat car wasn't it? Alil too much for me tho... I'm more of a Lamborghini guy.

How much do you think Melinda's injury will effect her fight?

I recall a TUF where a very injured fighter, and it was well-known before-hand that he was injured, won his fight, but it was an unusual circumstance involved. Both fighters came from the same gym, and the uninjured fighter thought it would be bad sportsmanship--or something like that--to take advantage of the injury of the other... and he ended up losing because of that lack of "killer instinct". Such an attitude seems unlikely for this fight, I think.

Rachael's not kidding about her gym being faith based. Jesus Is Lord Gym has been around for what seems like forever.

holy crap, best part of the show coming up next. getting the pause button ready

I recall a TUF where a very injured fighter, and it was well-known before-hand that he was injured, won his fight, but it was an unusual circumstance involved. Both fighters came from the same gym, and the uninjured fighter thought it would be bad sportsmanship--or something like that--to take advantage of the injury of the other... and he ended up losing because of that lack of "killer instinct". Such an attitude seems unlikely for this fight, I think.
Cory Hendricks and Khalil Rountree

Lingerie by...
Jesus is Lord Lingerie ®

(for all your faith-based lingerie needs)

That look on Eddie's face is priceless.

"Damn, that's nice. Worth the ass kicking from the wife when she sees this.

That right messed her up. Shades of Peggy Morgan's last fight at Invicta.

felt so bad for the sweet voiced hungarian girl losing to the monster bolt ons. she needs to stop wearing a gallon of lipstick.

Back