TUF 26 (A New World Champion): Weekly Updates - Daily Talk

Another fun episode. Good stuff.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the next episode pans out.

It's choppy but ...

The fight incase anyone missed it, in spoilers.

Last edited:
Finally. People have been looking for this for a while.

Adding an oldie in here just because ... I should be in bed already.

Last edited:
Some of the girls on this year's tuf don't deserve a UFC contract, especially with around 14 present UFC fighters already down to fight at flyweight and probably another half a dozen others poised to move.

I'd like to see the likes of Fabian, Dobson, Gevorgian etc fight on that Vegas Invicta card instead.

I'm guessing Melinda forgot about the rule of protect
her neck since Rachael grabbed her & put her in a
chokehold.All kidding aside Rachael ended up being
another Sijara or Nicco in regards to taking out a higher
seeded fighter.

Dear Lord we need "what is Rachael wearing" segment every week.

vlcsnap-2017-10-19-17h19m38s116.png

<{danawhoah}>

there's an entire thread devoted to her...
nneed-link-for-research-purposes-27905276.png

That look on Eddie's face is priceless.

"Damn, that's nice. Worth the ass kicking from the wife when she sees this.

Gaethje damn near jumped out of his seat to get a better look at dat ass.

Rachel strung together some nice combinations including a hard right. Easy takedown & transition to rear naked choke. Her next opponent, Barb Honchak, is more challenging.

Next episode's delayed a week because of baseball. It will air Wednesday November 1.

According to the preview there's more Lauren Murphy drama. Looks like she tells Eddie off & tries to move to Justin's team.

Rachel strung together some nice combinations including a hard right. Easy takedown & transition to rear naked choke. Her next opponent, Barb Honchak, is more challenging.

Next episode's delayed a week because of baseball. It will air Wednesday November 1.

According to the preview there's more Lauren Murphy drama. Looks like she tells Eddie off & tries to move to Justin's team.

Yep. This is probably where Katlyn Chookagian comes into play this season.

felt so bad for the sweet voiced hungarian girl losing to the monster bolt ons. she needs to stop wearing a gallon of lipstick.

She needs to tone it down on the makeup in general. I thought she looked way better in the home videos where she had very little makeup on(or maybe non at all?).

Another fun episode. Good stuff.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the next episode pans out.

It's choppy but ...

The fight incase anyone missed it, in spoilers.

Huh, the TiVo episode summary i posted most have gotten the episode wrong. Will have to keep an eye on it for good spoilers

Blondefighter turns up. 8)

I hope she gets booted from the show for not abiding by team selections, will be such a lol (especially cause as the only non-finished loser she'd have thr best case for a second chance if someone got hurt)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back