TUF 26 (A New World Champion): Weekly Updates - Daily Talk

I called it, I said that unhealthy weight loss will catch up with her and she will get sick and wont make weight , because that is the wrong and worse way to lose all that weight that fast.

I just don't see that happening. There are way too many potential contenders at 125 for Eubanks to get a quick mulligan at the title; Shev and the winners of Maia-Kuma and Davis-Carmouche make more sense at this point than a 2-2 fighter making her UFC debut.

Tough luck for Sarj, but she's gonna have to fight her way to another shot.
Agreed. This was her chance and she blew it.

I just don't see that happening. There are way too many potential contenders at 125 for Eubanks to get a quick mulligan at the title; Shev and the winners of Maia-Kuma and Davis-Carmouche make more sense at this point than a 2-2 fighter making her UFC debut.

Tough luck for Sarj, but she's gonna have to fight her way to another shot.
A 2-2 making her debut vs (potentially) a 22-13 reject haha

Happy for Nico that she won I kneecap she would win so far I’ve scored the jackpot with female ultimate fighter every time I back someone to win they do

What was the date they had the semifinals? How much time did they have from the end of the show until the finale?

I am not following you. What do you mean 8/22. It is December now.

I am not following you. What do you mean 8/22. It is December now.
American dates, August 22nd they wrapped filming so the semi final fight was about 3 months ago

So they got filming in August and the finale was in December. That is a long time to wait for the finale.

Standard time between fights for MMA really. Obviously still not enough for Sijara's body to recover from the back to back to back cuts of the show either

On the 218 card the next day, I think only Cejudo fought more recently than the TUF fighters, with most of the rest not having fought since June/July

Last edited:
Standard time between fights for MMA really. Obviously still not enough for Sijara's body to recover from the back to back to back cuts of the show either

On the 218 card the next day, I think only Cejudo fought more recently than the TUF fighters, with most of the rest not having fought since June/July

And given how rough her cut was each time, she will probably always have more trouble making 125. I wonder how badly the frequent, heavy cuts skewed her hormonal profile?

And given how rough her cut was each time, she will probably always have more trouble making 125. I wonder how badly the frequent, heavy cuts skewed her hormonal profile?

I don't know how that works, but imagine she should give it a good 6 months rest before she tries to cut again at least

I don't know how that works, but imagine she should give it a good 6 months rest before she tries to cut again at least

Different for everybody. Women do tend to take a bit longer to recover, particularly if they screw up their menstrual cycle.

Back