TUF 26 Cast Revealed

no mackenzie dern? no andrea lee? no jennifer maia? no vanessa porto?
Angela Lee said she didn't want to leave her daughter for 6 weeks, Dern felt she wasn't ready, Porto and Maia don't speak super great English.

the real shock will be if Deanna Bennett can make weight 3 times in 6 weeks

I hope Roxy wins. I see Roxy, DeAnna, Barb & Lauren being Final 4. Hope Rachel Ostovich goes far too.

Modaferri/Honchack in the final.

I'm calling it right now. It Roxy's time people! ;)

Whoever wins is just going to keep the belt until the beating they'll receive from Valentina or Joanna.

Literally no point in crowning a champ through TUF.

Also, Modaferri? {<doc}

Modaferri/Honchack in the final.

I'm calling it right now. It Roxy's time people! ;)

I sure hope they got better talent than that.

Can you imagine if by some miracle Modaferri wins (maybe the opponents gets injured or something) and she gets to defend the belt vs Joanna coming up? We gonna witness a crime on live TV.

You obviously haven't seen Roxy since her last time on TUF, and she's a completely different fighter now.

I sure hope they got better talent than that.

Can you imagine if by some miracle Modaferri wins (maybe the opponents gets injured or something) and she gets to defend the belt vs Joanna coming up? We gonna witness a crime on live TV.
I assume the last Roxanne fight you watched was at the TUF 18 finale. John Wood has done an incredible job of coaching her since then, she's an entirely different fighter these days.

What I didn't think of is the potential for
missed weight since Sijara Eubanks &
Lauren Murphy are mid size & larger
bantamweights.

I assume the last Roxanne fight you watched was at the TUF 18 finale. John Wood has done an incredible job of coaching her since then, she's an entirely different fighter these days.

I sure hope so, otherwise it's gonna be just as embarrassing.

3/3 lady TUF winners have been athletic top control grapplers. Who here fits that bill other than Eubanks/Ostovich?

rachael ostovich

rachael-ostovich-04.jpg

Rachael-Ostovich_002-Invicta-FC-21.jpg
Jesus saves

Aaaa........
She from france? Look at her pits.

American. Also, France is nearly on par with America on the percent of women who shave their armpits (73% French vs 77% American). Apparently there's a trend of American women no longer shaving, particularly millennials, so I expect that 4% gap to close within a few years. Surprisingly the percent of women who shaved their legs is about 10% higher in both countries (83% French and 85% Americans). I would've guessed it'd be the opposite with a higher percentage shaving under their arms since it takes way less time.

I watch wmma and don't recognize half the roster other than the girls who fought in Invicta and Montana Stewart because she got submitted by Mackenzie Dern. UFC needs too scoop up Ariane Lipski after the season end it looks like this TUF season gonna be dominated by boring grinders who are bad on the eyes and in the ring ie Honchack and Murphy.

American. Also, France is nearly on par with America on the percent of women who shave their armpits (73% French vs 77% American). Apparently there's a trend of American women no longer shaving, particularly millennials, so I expect that 4% gap to close within a few years. Surprisingly the percent of women who shaved their legs is about 10% higher in both countries (83% French and 85% Americans). I would've guessed it'd be the opposite with a higher percentage shaving under their arms since it takes way less time.
With all that pit hair she should win via side head locks imagine having your face shoved in that sweat canyon. All so would imagine her minge to be pretty fucken out there.

Where the heck did you get that? So 1 out of 4 girls in the US does not shave their pits? I really dont think that is correct. I was just joking with my french comment. But this isnt true.

Back