TUF 26 Cast Revealed

Where the heck did you get that? So 1 out of 4 girls in the US does not shave their pits? I really dont think that is correct. I was just joking with my french comment. But this isnt true.

I should've been more specific that it's 1 out of 4 young women (younger millennials) who don't shave but it's not hard to imagine the trend continuing. However I don't think a much higher percentage of older women shave just based off observation. The reasons for not shaving are probably different though.

Young women don't shave out of some kind of feminist protest. Older women have a more lax shaving regimen because most are married or in a long-term relationship and nearly everyone becomes more relaxed about grooming once they're comfortably not single. - This part is just my opinion.

this season is gonna have some tragically boring fights,

Honchak and Murphy are just going to wrestle-fuck their way to the finals, Deanna Bennett is going to lean on people against the cage hoping she makes it to the finals

and best case scenario is Roxanne actually goes far because she's the only flyweight who knows how to finish fights

this season is gonna have some tragically boring fights,

Honchak and Murphy are just going to wrestle-fuck their way to the finals, Deanna Bennett is going to lean on people against the cage hoping she makes it to the finals

and best case scenario is Roxanne actually goes far because she's the only flyweight who knows how to finish fights
I suspect they Keep Murphy and Roxane on one side of the bracket, and that Barb is on the other. So a TUF/UFC vet faces the former champ for the first belt.

And unfortunately Murphy and Barbs style is tailor made for TUF.

I suspect they Keep Murphy and Roxane on one side of the bracket, and that Barb is on the other. So a TUF/UFC vet faces the former champ for the first belt.

And unfortunately Murphy and Barbs style is tailor made for TUF.

With any luck, Murphy and Barb fight each other early.

rachael ostovich

rachael-ostovich-04.jpg

Rachael-Ostovich_002-Invicta-FC-21.jpg

Mmmm

I should've been more specific that it's 1 out of 4 young women (younger millennials) who don't shave but it's not hard to imagine the trend continuing. However I don't think a much higher percentage of older women shave just based off observation. The reasons for not shaving are probably different though.

Young women don't shave out of some kind of feminist protest. Older women have a more lax shaving regimen because most are married or in a long-term relationship and nearly everyone becomes more relaxed about grooming once they're comfortably not single. - This part is just my opinion.

1ikdx2.jpg

god bless you any of you who are still watching TUF. Last of a dying breed.

I know Sijara Eubanks is not much to look
at as far as her looks go but if there is a
sleeper she would fit that bill since she has
2 wins in 3 outs at Invicta.

Back