TUF 26 Finale - Montano vs Modafferi - Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
A boxer? Montana Stewart, whose striking is pure shit, was blasting her with right hands because Beck didn't have the slightest notion of defense. At least Dobson throws straight punches.

Not saying you're wrong here, but both of these fighters look so bad that all I can predict is 15 minutes of uncoordinated slop.

oh it's capped at 0.5u ;)

Took O2.5 subs and up, .6u total spread between them

man i gotta bet some murphy +210. barb is 38, murphy is tough as nails.. might have more heart..

waaaaaaait a second, murphy NSC +279?! wtf? honchak is a career decisionator.. 7 of her 10 wins are decisions.. 7 of murphy's 9 wins are ko's.

golden line, even if it pushes

1 fight left to bet. spicely v meerscheart. anyone confidant with a side on this one?

meerschaert +510 KO? little bet, gotta.. spicely has just no standup.. i'm aware he likes to jump on subs after he hurts guys but i think it's worth a little bet.

Thoughts on whitmire vs robertson? lol might make a small bet on fight goes distance

This shitshow starts in 8 minutes, right? Need a walk to prepare myself.

Took O2.5 subs and up, .6u total spread between them
I spread them around a bit, based on confidence. Should be a decent amount of girl mismatches on the card, and wmma finishes are usually by subs. Pretty much all the weaker girls on the show wilted inside a minute when it hit the ground, looked like they never trained on the ground before.

12/1/2017 7:30 PM MMA Props Fighting 10253 Fights to end in submission over 2½* +102
Risking $75.00 To Win $76.50

12/1/2017 7:30 PM MMA Props Fighting 10255 Fights to end in submission over 3½* +388
Risking $25.00 To Win $97.00

12/1/2017 7:30 PM MMA Props Fighting 10257 Fights to end in submission over 4½* +1329
all 11 fights must occur for action
Risking $10.00 To Win $132.90

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back