TUF 26 is the most boring TUF ever

Chezlesturcs

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
From beginning to end, i watched the entire season and it's never be more boring .. how could this happen ?
Certainly a lack of interest to crow a new champ in a new division where nobody will care
Please UFC stop TUF female/comeback fighters/gym vs gym or Nation against Nation , bring back some new talent Light Heavyweight / Heavyweight, it's been a wile since big guy hasn't step in this show
tuf10.JPG

I'm loving it. More emphasis on the fighters & coaching over histrionics.

Only speaking for myself. Not sure why anyone expresses (as you do) that they don't like something so therefore that means no one else does. I don't like curry. Who gives a fuck? I don't say no one else likes curry, curry is boring, no one ever eats curry, curry should be banned from restaurants rofl.

I'm loving it. More emphasis on the fighters & coaching over histrionics.

Only speaking for myself. Not sure why anyone expresses (as you do) that they don't like something so therefore that means no one else does. I don't like curry. Who gives a fuck? I don't say no one else likes curry, curry is boring, no one ever eats curry, curry should be banned from restaurants rofl.

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/the-ultimate-fighter/tuf-25-premiere-draws-lowest-ever-ratings/
http://mmapayout.com/2017/11/tuf-26-episode-10-draws-low-of-158000-viewers/

No one is watching TUF anymore so i think lots of people think the same than i do.

How many shows in their 26th season are still going and/or getting as many viewers as they used to.

If it's got anything at all to do with the size of the contestants I'm sure you can do some research on previous seasons with viewing figures and the size of the fighters and to produce a nice graph to show that your point has a basis in fact and that it's not just something you've made up.

The last time they did LHWs was TUF 23 anyway, hardly a long time ago and won by Andrew Sanchez who's gone 1-1 in the UFC since winning it and who is on the TUF 26 final card but fighting at MW.

In 26 seasons they've only done HW twice and the HW winners were Rashad Evans (clearly not a HW) and Roy Nelson who went on to an impressive 9-10 record in the UFC.

I agree fuck all these girls,and tiny men ......

The HW season was the best and needs to be done again.Tuf is stale as fuck I personally haven' watched since the all champions tourney which was the only cool tuf idea in years.

Fuck all the gimmicks and comebacks how about doing it for divisions needing more talent.....205,265....

Problem though is tuf isn't prestigious at all anymore so they can't draw in the same killers from all the top gyms it' more maybe 1-2 beasts and a bunch of gym journeyman or coaches 2nd or 3rd picks.

Give a heftier payout to the winner and we'd see better competition.

As it is guys can just go for a contract fuck the JANKY tournament.

Finds every episode to be boring. Keeps watching, then whines about it.

Makes sense.

Clearly you never watched the Penn/Edgar season.

Theres a hot girl with big tits in the new one..which is this one?

Almost all the fights have been exciting and there have been plenty of finishes, not sure what more you could ask for unless you just hate WMMA/lighter weight classes and don't care about good fights.

Watched almost every episode and i liked it very much, i think you doesn't realize that a HW TUF won't bring in the really good HWs out there.

Only a handful of decisions toward the end of the season some great subs and a sick Head Kick KO, Drama with Lauren And Eddie & Rachel in her undies- pretty entertaining season to me

Back