TUF 27 Finale PBP/Discussion

Polish fighters are tough as nails. Can't question Piechota's heart.

I want some action in the next fight, you guys on Besette?
most ppl on Besette it seems. i took Peterson DEC +400 myself.. got a feeling it will be a close back and forth war

Besette sub next would be nice, seems the smarter fighter.
Hope I havent jinxed myself...

Piechota was probably out on his feet for 60 seconds AND got choked out.

Rough night at the office.

Hedging hard on Julian Marquez now that I just watched one the guys in my two team parlay get strangled. Let’s go baby

most ppl on Besette it seems. i took Steveson DEC +400 myself.. got a feeling it will be a close back and forth war
I was thinking about the over 2.5, both guys and especially Peterson is so tough and hard to finish. But what the hell I tail you for a half unit.

0,5u Peterson DEC @4,5

Pinnacle suffer after the founder sold off. No immediately grading anymore, it seems 5dimes & Bol is the quickest when come to grading.

I mean that last fight between Gerald and Oscar I’m not sure why the odds were so wide. Gerald is a vet and Oscar is very similar with a more accomplished ground game.

Didn’t share my opinion on the fight and feel like I’m being that guy but yeah.

Bessette edged it in the last minute i think

Peterson has an above average chin, but that's about it.

Very close round Besette might have stolen it in the end

I mean that last fight between Gerald and Oscar I’m not sure why the odds were so wide. Gerald is a vet and Oscar is very similar with a more accomplished ground game.

Didn’t share my opinion on the fight and feel like I’m being that guy but yeah.
i thought the odds were too wide too before the fight but have to say Oscar did look like a -1000 favorite untill he gassed :D

Peterson R2? did not watch it super closely

Ok round 2 is for sure for Peterson, so probably 1-1

And with that slip off the back, that could be Bessette's UFC run.. maybe career even with all the retirements.

Damn it's just not the same wathcing low level mma when u don't have money on the fight.

Back