TUF 27 finalist Joe Giannetti released by UFC

Wow, not even a 2nd chance eh?

Meanwhile Artem get's a fight booked.

Wheres the justice?

Wheres the justice?

Dana will do WTF Dana wants. And if that means his feelings get in the way of making business decisions then so be it.

Wheres the justice?
At least Artem comes to fight win or lose. But this guy.. it was 1-1 going into the 3rd round and dude took the round off. Literally didn't do anything for the last 5 minutes. If I was Dana i'd slap him in the face and say bye bye. No 2nd chance for this guy. TUF win was on the line and dude acted like he gave zero fucks. Yikes. Act like a moron in some other organization

Loses a TUF finale fight by split decision while there's tons of fighters that couldn't win a single fight on TUF and have no potential like Maia Stevenson.She has 2 losses in a row,6-6 record with her wins being against fighters that are collectively 0-29 (not a joke) and still has another UFC fight coming up.That said Joe had a shit performance,but is getting smoked easy and showing you have absolutely no business in the UFC much better?

He should have gotten another chance,but it is what it is.I bet he'll be on the Contender show after a win or two or a late replacement if he's not stuck in a contract.Seems like a great kid,hope things work out for him.

Guy fought like the biggest clown in his last fight

Good. The only thing i remember about that lackluster fight is him doing his best Diaz impression while not actually attempting to fight or having the star power to pull that shit.

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/08/tuf-27-finalist-joe-giannetti-released-from-ufc

And rightfully so. Dude had all the tools to win TUF finale fight but instead he decided to act like Anderson Silva while getting his shit kicked in by his opponent. He took r3 completely off and ran away from his opponent. Gross dude. Glad he is gone, I have to puke every time I see guys act like this in a fight
He's a typical stupid Jersey bro, he makes the guys at tam look like philosophers

I know it likely wasn’t the case but his tuf finale fight looked fixed.

Im surprised

I know it likely wasn’t the case but his tuf finale fight looked fixed.
I thought so too. Probably did bet himself to lose by decision. If he wanted to win he would have easily won this fight

He'll probably get called back after he gets some wins in smaller organizations. At least he openly admits he didn't fight the way he should've at the finale.

At least Artem comes to fight win or lose. But this guy.. it was 1-1 going into the 3rd round and dude took the round off. Literally didn't do anything for the last 5 minutes. If I was Dana i'd slap him in the face and say bye bye. No 2nd chance for this guy. TUF win was on the line and dude acted like he gave zero fucks. Yikes. Act like a moron in some other organization
Shut your cake hole... The first time Dana slaps a fighter he’s ending up in a coma.

Back