TUF 27

Man I like Tavares a LOT here. Israel is flashy and a good striker but Brad can absolutely hold his own striking (and will be the aggressor AND probably the more busy fighter) and he'll have a big grappling edge. I actually slightly favor Brad here, so +160 is a gift imo. The injury rumors obviously have me pumping the brakes a little and not going too big, but I'm fine with 2u on Brad at this price.
I can already tell Izzy is going to be a thorn in my side. Anyone who can grapple will be bet but how many times will we get burnt fading him...

In terms of the injury. If it was that bad he wouldn't get cleared right?

Most confident pick of this card is Oskar Piechota !
He is everywhere better than Gerald, besides cardio.
I will parlay him and Israel with the ufc 226 card.

Oh man I forgot Ostovich was fighting on this card...

<datassdom>

Gonna be waiting for her sub prop I suppose. Don't know much about La Rosa yet admittedly

Montana De La Rosa is an absolute can. No idea why she's favored by the odds makers.

Tavares jumped up to +250 right now

Last edited:
Lines are swinging 100s of points back and forth right now. Piechota now the dog, Pena was all the way up to +145, DLR -270, Marquez +125
Holy shit didn't notice that, was planning on betting Meerschaert at +270

Lines are swinging 100s of points back and forth right now. Piechota now the dog, Pena was all the way up to +145, DLR -270, Marquez +125
Holy shit, Piechota at this odds is the bet of the event. He will win this fight and has good odds

#headmovement

Confidence increase Marquez.

Chirico is a good enough fighter to win against Bamgbose and some other midlevel competition, but I don’t think he can stop the momentum of someone like Marquez. 5u Marques at 1.95 pretape. Bet-at-home still has those odds and for some reason their limits are pretty good atm.

Meershaert dropped from +270 to -265 during a couple of hours, have not seen line movement like this in a while

For sure playing Piechota at +185, already bet 0.5u at +110
Have to play Ostovich at +240 aswell

Piechota at this odds is dog of the year. He will smash Gerald

Piechota at this odds is dog of the year. He will smash Gerald
I was going to root for Gerald, but that changed very quickly. I got one more unit on Marquez and two on Piechota and Ostovich each at 2.8 and 3.2 before running out of funds.

You guys so lucky getting Piechota at +185, my book opened at +108, went pretty big on that. I guess Piechota will turn favourite now and stay that way, but who knows with this crazy line movement.

Was just in time with getting my Piechota bet down @2,08, went down pretty fast
Schermafbeelding 2018-06-25 om 15.18.37.png

Crazy movement as some mentioned, got 3u down on Pie at an avg of +137, hit Marquez .5u +130 and Rachael .5u +205. I like Marquez, but he was gassing and fought a dumb fight against Dentist. Not sure how he looks against a very measured opponent in Di Chirico, but agree he should be slight fav. Have also bet Brad 1u +175, Petersen .5u +140 and Bravo 1u +125. Dogs barked for me loudly this past event, hoping the same rings true here.

I had forgotten, that Spicely dominated Meerscheart on ground until he gassed. Really happy to be on Piechota.

I had forgotten, that Spicely dominated Meerscheart on ground until he gassed. Really happy to be on Piechota.

Spicely is a really good grappler. Eddie bravo said that Spicely went to his 10th planet academy and raped all his guys on the mat.
Piechota is a legit grappler too, I think that he can do the same too Gerald without gassing that hard.

Spicely is a really good grappler. Eddie bravo said that Spicely went to his 10th planet academy and raped all his guys on the mat.
Piechota is a legit grappler too, I think that he can do the same too Gerald without gassing that hard.
Yeah. Spicely's a bit shit if he can't get the takedown, but dude's got some serious grappling chops when he gets there. Piechota most likely isn't going to get the sub if Spicely couldn't.

Richie Smullen highlight video below. Looks like a strong wrestling with dangerous heel hooks, currently +175. No tape yet for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back