TUF 28 Finale RDA vs Usman

And yet, Pacheco is arguably a better win than anyone Pannie has beaten in her own career, TUF included.

This is pure hindsight bias, anyways. Going into TUF, Pannie, who had suffered an embarrassing 3-fight losing streak from 2015 to the beginning of 2018, wasn't considered substantially better than Pacheco.

Letson was "winning" the 1 minute of stand-up where each fighter connected with about 2 insignificant strikes each? And this is what you judge Macy's striking on? I recommend going back and watching her Invicta 29 fight.

As for the clinch, what are you talking about here? Macy took Letson down, ground-and-pounded her, and then proceeded to finish her with knees to the body when she stood back up.

Letson lost the clinch battle about as badly as it's possible to.

What fights are you watching here? Lehner was winning the round until being taken down, and then Pannie won the second by immediately taking her down there, too.

As for the fight against Stoliarenko, wow. If you think Pannie's face looking like it went through a meat grinder was the result of "2 jabs", I don't know what to tell you, except you're not watching the fights very closely.

Incidentally, not even Pannie's own corner agrees with you that she was "dominating the whole fight", as they thought the first was very close, and one judge gave that round to Stoliarenko.

By this sterling logic, Pacheco should have destroyed Macy, too. How did that one turn out?

Yeah, we really have no common ground here. As an amateur boxer, I can say that Pannie's "left hook" is one of the worst abominations I've ever seen, even by the standards of WMMA.
Now you just sound like a biased hater

Now you just sound like a biased hater

Pure projection on your part. At least my statements about the fights are reasonably objective. I'm not the one claiming Kianzad's face being a bloody, swollen mess was the result of "2 jabs" by Stoliarenko or that she dominated the entire fight. Or that Letson "won" the clinch against Chiasson by getting taken down, ground-and-pounded, and then obliterated by knees to the body forcing a stoppage.

If you're a big fan of Kianzad, by all means, bet money on her. I will appreciate the line movement in favor of Chiasson.

Pure projection on your part. At least my statements about the fights are reasonably objective. I'm not the one claiming Kianzad's face being a bloody, swollen mess was the result of "2 jabs" by Stoliarenko or that she dominated the entire fight. Or that Letson "won" the clinch against Chiasson by getting taken down, ground-and-pounded, and then obliterated by knees to the body forcing a stoppage.

If you're a big fan of Kianzad, by all means, bet money on her. I will appreciate the line movement in favor of Chiasson.
Watch the fight again, easy win for Pannie. The 1st round was the only round that was mildly competitive and Pannie won the round. In round 2 she took a couple jabs to her nose and it starter going off like a fountain, some people just have noses that bleed a lot and easily, Pannie is one of those people, the damage is superfical.

Julja really didn't do nothing, couldn't get any takedowns, ate about 2000 left hooks and kind of gave up about half way through the fight, she is tough though.

I'm impressed by Macy more someone so inexperienced, I like her physicality. But she's fighting someone with a lot more skill and experience

Dunham made Glenn look like a clown standing.
Glenn's wins are not over some amazing fighters. But his losses don't look good either IMO. Dunham was bigger, yes. But he then went to a draw and 2 losses and then retire. Jury lost in the first round to Mendes.
Glenn's wins are generally over dudes that don't do enough (for different reasons). That is the common thread in his wins. He could be 1-4 with different judges in his split decison wins. I don't trust him vs somebody that fights like him, but little better.

Perez looks huge compared to benavidez
I'm feeling Perez by murder. I'm telling you guys, when your athleticism start to decline @ 125, you are going to get rekt.

Do you think Pannie will win?
Pannie is so cute. I love her.

To Batista comment, I was watching that fight like wtf is he doing..then after he said he had some sort of injury to where he couldn't shoot for takedowns (odd I know), that kind of made a bit more sense. If he shows up like he did in the quarterfinals I think it could be an easy win for him, but who knows which version we see.
In the fight outside TUF I saw with him, he was not shooting too. I think this is his style, forget about the injury talk (not that he lies that he was injured). Even if he wants to shoot, his stance is too tall, it's going to be slow and obvious.

I’m already 2U on RDA but I can’t resist his dec line at 5.50.. 0.5U.

He didn't get taken down he got smashed in the face by an overhand right about a minute in. The fight didn't go much past that

Right good call I didn’t remember that but still he was completely dominated on the ground. The way the guy behaved on the show (getting wasted and smoking cigarettes) just makes me not have much faith he takes this too seriously. Just on value alone Batista by dec at +425 is awesome. I do agree Batista standup is bad and he does not want to get hit but I’ll take a shot that he can at some point get Greene down and control
Him.

Watched again what I could find on Greene, some kickboxing fight in Glory and one more mma fight outside TUF. He is too sloppy striking. Too aggressive, close the distance without any set ups, does not practically have anything from range aside pumping his jab, but that's about it. He really likes to fight on the inside and be a bully, clinch knees, uppercuts and other close range shots. He has to have his hands on you to be effective striker. So Batista can be as out of shape as he wants, but he does not have to pursue the TD, because Greene will come to his range without Batista having to do anything. I think Batista's bodylocks can counter Greene thai clinch. Bet on Greene worries me, specially on minus odds.

I myself severely over
Watched again what I could find on Greene, some kickboxing fight in Glory and one more mma fight outside TUF. He is too sloppy striking. Too aggressive, close the distance without any set ups, does not practically have anything from range aside pumping his jab, but that's about it. He really likes to fight on the inside and be a bully, clinch knees, uppercuts and other close range shots. He has to have his hands on you to be effective striker. So Batista can be as out of shape as he wants, but he does not have to pursue the TD, because Greene will come to his range without Batista having to do anything. I think Batista's bodylocks can counter Greene thai clinch. Bet on Greene worries me, specially on minus odds.
Pass imo. Plenty of other fights this weekend. This isnt a great spot less you think the Cuban wrestler can grind Greene out

And yet, Pacheco is arguably a better win than anyone Pannie has beaten in her own career, TUF included.

This is pure hindsight bias, anyways. Going into TUF, Pannie, who had suffered an embarrassing 3-fight losing streak from 2015 to the beginning of 2018, wasn't considered substantially better than Pacheco.

Letson was "winning" the 1 minute of stand-up where each fighter connected with about 2 insignificant strikes each? And this is what you judge Macy's striking on? I recommend going back and watching her Invicta 29 fight.

As for the clinch, what are you talking about here? Macy took Letson down, ground-and-pounded her, and then proceeded to finish her with knees to the body when she stood back up.

Letson lost the clinch battle about as badly as it's possible to.

What fights are you watching here? Lehner was winning the round until being taken down, and then Pannie won the second by immediately taking her down there, too.

As for the fight against Stoliarenko, wow. If you think Pannie's face looking like it went through a meat grinder was the result of "2 jabs", I don't know what to tell you, except you're not watching the fights very closely.

Incidentally, not even Pannie's own corner agrees with you that she was "dominating the whole fight", as they thought the first was very close, and one judge gave that round to Stoliarenko.

By this sterling logic, Pacheco should have destroyed Macy, too. How did that one turn out?

Yeah, we really have no common ground here. As an amateur boxer, I can say that Pannie's "left hook" is one of the worst abominations I've ever seen, even by the standards of WMMA.
I wouldn't say that Pannie's 3 fight losing streak was embarassing considering who she fought, 3 solid fighters in Tonya Evinger, Raquel Pahuli, and Sarah Kaufman,,and that was after beating Jeasica Rose Clark (not sure where she was at in her career at that point though)

so i sold like 1200 ounces of silver that was my brothers behind his back, to pay back my loan to him for $16000 that he wouldn't pay me even though hes way more financially better off than me.

i had to lug it to the gold place in a suitcase since it wouldn't fit in a backpack and it has a zipper all the way around the bottom so when i put the money in (they gave me an envelope for the money but it wouldn't all fit inside) the bundles of 100s ended up slipping out the bottom. when i got home i only had the 100 50s left in the envelope ;-;

the police love my story btw

tenor.gif

Kyle, I'm seeing alot of talking but not putting anything down on the bets forum as official. Let's here it baby!! I want to see some more official bets from some of these guys on here who talk a lot. I've seen people every week (not you, just an example) post about the winnings they made, but nobody is actually posting any bets.

Drop em in the forum brotha!

Glenn's wins are not over some amazing fighters. But his losses don't look good either IMO. Dunham was bigger, yes. But he then went to a draw and 2 losses and then retire. Jury lost in the first round to Mendes.
Glenn's wins are generally over dudes that don't do enough (for different reasons). That is the common thread in his wins. He could be 1-4 with different judges in his split decison wins. I don't trust him vs somebody that fights like him, but little better.

I'm feeling Perez by murder. I'm telling you guys, when your athleticism start to decline @ 125, you are going to get rekt.

Pannie is so cute. I love her.

In the fight outside TUF I saw with him, he was not shooting too. I think this is his style, forget about the injury talk (not that he lies that he was injured). Even if he wants to shoot, his stance is too tall, it's going to be slow and obvious.

I wouldn't say that Pannie's 3 fight losing streak was embarassing considering who she fought, 3 solid fighters in Tonya Evinger, Raquel Pahuli, and Sarah Kaufman,,and that was after beating Jeasica Rose Clark (not sure where she was at in her career at that point though)

It's embarrassing if you actually watch the fights, instead of just going by the names on her record.

Just an FYI, this fight is at 135. Probably makes it worse for Benevides in any case. I'm on Perez as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back