TUF 28: Heavy Hitters - Ep. 1 - 10 p.m. ET

this is gonna be the last season, zero question.
They should have ended TUF awhile ago but Whitaker, Dillashaw, Ferguson all came from the TUF farm, so it’s still producing contenders. They should end it and move all the talent to Dana contender series.

Ex-SHW gonna starch dat chalk boi!

Is this the first season to feature two TUF winners as coaches? And if so, is this the first season to feature two TUF winners as coaches that will fight each other after the season ends? If no one knows, I'll look into it.

I was thinking they would have done a female fight first since they tend to be the higher rated. Misstep on their part.
Isn't that typically when they're somewhat attractive. I damn near chocked on my food, when that chick said they call her Barby for obvious reasons.

That was a violent knockout.

dude took a LOT of knees to the chin before going down for good...my god

This new season really didn't get promoted that much.

I just found it flipping through the channels.

Questioning the picks by Whitaker... already.

Amir Sadollah had literally zero prior fight experience going into TUF 7...

but yahhh...the the 6'7" 9w-2l Green (1 loss streak) versus the 22w-9l Mysiala (5 fight win streak) is the LEAST credible match up
he was a successful kick boxer who was young and showed flashes of brilliance. no such things can be said here.

Well, Mysiala had nothing. Surprising they picked him for the show in the first place.

Is this the first season to feature two TUF winners as coaches? And if so, is this the first season to feature two TUF winners as coaches that will fight each other after the season ends? If no one knows, I'll look into it.
Cool facts are kewl!

They had to enhance some of the sound effects cause every punch and knee just sounded nasty.

Dude got planted like a fekkin Daisy . That was ridiculous...

Back