TUF 28: Heavy Hitters - Ep. 2 - 10 p.m. ET

Move your head.... Didn't know Edmund still did UFC. :eek:

Good round but Kian up imo.

Lehner looked gassed after 5 minutes... bad sign.

Looking like Team Kelvin is going to be a force this season...

If Pannie had a clone they'd be called pannies...

No doubt left there.

If Pannie had a clone they'd be called pannies...
And if they were standing together, they'd be in a bunch. If they were rolling, they'd be in a twist.

And if they were standing together, they'd be in a bunch. If they were rolling, they'd be in a twist.
dipped in water they'd be wet, in dirt, dirty...

Wasn't the best episode.

Altho this is the heavy hitters and 145lb is the highest division for women, it’s still about the power of a 135lb guy if that, I doubt the girls fights will have more then 2 (t)ko’s this season.

Good first effort from the ladies. Gastelum seems like the much more invested coach to me.

Why is Whittaker allowed to make the next pick? Kelvin won the first 2 fights right?

Why is Whittaker allowed to make the next pick? Kelvin won the first 2 fights right?

Also confused over this. I don't think Kelvin's guy can win this next one. All his opponent will need to do, is dance around for a couple minutes till he gasses out then push on his forehead.

Weird that a professional fighter has a phobia about going to the dentist.

I have a phobia about getting a tattoo because I hate going to the dentist. Must be the chair.

But I dig Pannie and her tats, never seen a Persian woman inked like that.

I'm pretty sure they gave up on this "you win - you pick" rule few seasons ago. I guess it's more fair to the fighters, not to pay for their teammate loses.

They could have shown 2 fights this episode instead of 20 minutes worth of dental footage.
I almost think they should just do shorter seasons. If there's no drama and there boring people, just get straight to the fights with little docu profile bio vid thing.

I damn near forgot Whittaker was even the coach. They need to give him a bit more air time.

Yea Kian took both rounds. 2nd was pretty much all her.
i was having a hard time finding a clear answer

i follow pannie on instagram but she didnt mention anything about the result, even after

Back