TUF 28: Homeless Vagrants?

VERBAL-FEDOR

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wtf? These guys and most of the girls look like they are just looking for a place to crash.....

Does anyone think any of these out of shape HWs they have brought in will even last beyond 1 fight?

Hell Kimbo would be favored over most of these guys.

Plain sad to watch. SMH.

Wtf? These guys and most of the girls look like they are just looking for a place to crash.....

Does anyone think any of these out of shape HWs they have brought in will even last beyond 1 fight?

Hell Kimbo would be favored over most of these guys.

Plain sad to watch. SMH.

Lmao dude I literally thought this when I saw the first episode. Like only 3 people look like they belong, the rest look like homeless people that have been taken in to shelter.

The closeup hd interviews they do made me quit watching tuf. The guys literally look disgusting that close up

The closeup hd interviews they do made me quit watching tuf. The guys literally look disgusting that close up

Those close-ups are way, way disconcerting. It's just unbearable. No idea why anyone ever thought it a great idea.

Those close-ups are way, way disconcerting. It's just unbearable. No idea why anyone ever thought it a great idea.
Yes the guys look like heroin addicts and u can see all the little spots and zits and meth scratches etc. Its horrendous lol

Yes the guys look like heroin addicts and u can see all the little spots and zits and meth scratches etc. Its horrendous lol
Agreed. Most of them look like they were picked up off the street.

And the women, well aside from the very average big nosed Eastern European girl, they all look like they drive 18 wheelers.

And the women, well aside from the very average big nosed Eastern European girl, they all look like they drive 18 wheelers.
you'd beg for each and every one of them to fuck you.

so you confirm you would beg each and every one of them to fuck you, with the stipulation that I also suck on your balls at the same time? I feel like you would take either me sucking on your balls seperately, or any one of them agreeing to fuck your loser ass seperately.
No only together....you seem down to do it eh?

I usually enjoy tuf the ultimate fighter, nothing really else on TV. But this sounds horrendous...

They ran out of ideas about 20 seasons ago.

The damn Contender series has more legitimacy for crying out loud.

Skipped this one, not watching the WMMA episodes.

Braddock will murder Frazier next week.

I did watch the last episode with the ladies fighting, and I'm sorry but I won't watch any other episode involving women. If you want to put women in there, at least they have to have a little bit of skill, since none of them have power to finish a fight by KO. Last episode was horrendous.

Most people don't know these guys but some have decent pedigrees. Braddock Silva with kickboxing, Bautista wrestling for Cuba (has a win over Cormier), Dieppa with his grappling. The ladies.......not so much. For whatever reason the passed over the vets for these fighters with 4-6 fights to their names.

Back