TUF 28 PBP/Discussion

40-35 Usman had to be a 10-8 round. Usman controlling the fight with ease. Only weakness we’ve seen is Usman isn’t checking leg kicks but they don’t seem to be phasing him. What’s the line on RDA finish rd 5?

Man, I'm telling you if they put that boy against Woodley and bookie give me something close to + money on Woodley I've got to put the house on him, I just have to. No way Usman beats Woodley, no fucking way.

I guessed every fight but Stewart fucked it up... sad

50-43 Usman. Absolutely dominant. Let’s cash those Usman, Usman/RDA go distance, and Usman win by decision bets

I hope Usman doesn't get a title shot off of this. This guy just can't finish fights, boring fighter

Whats really funny is Usman thinks people fear him. “I am the best welterweight in the world,” Usman said. “I am the most dangerous guy in that division. That’s why people don’t want to call my name.

Man, I'm telling you if they put that boy against Woodley and bookie give me something close to + money on Woodley I've got to put the house on him, I just have to. No way Usman beats Woodley, no fucking way.

Idk man. Woodley is a freak but jesus Usman has spectacular head movement, guy really doesn’t get hit, super strong wrestler. I mean this guy is the whole package similar to Woodley. He just broke poor RDA and pummeled him for 5 rounds. Don’t think RDA has taken a beating like that since Khabib years back.

I’d hope Usman gets to +175 or +200

Idk man. Woodley is a freak but jesus Usman has spectacular head movement, guy really doesn’t get hit, super strong wrestler. I mean this guy is the whole package similar to Woodley. He just broke poor RDA and pummeled him for 5 rounds. Don’t think RDA has taken a beating like that since Khabib years back.

I’d hope Usman gets to +175 or +200

Totally agreed.

48-47 ?!?! Who the fuck is judging these fights? Get the fuck outta here man. These judges are out here trying to screw fighters that could have been a near split decison

Lesson after that card:
I will not give my opinion more about bouts where I have not seen at least the last two fights of the both fighters. Giving opinion is too tempting, but I get that uneducated opinion is poison for people reading these threads, who don't have firm opinion on the fights and can be swayed easily by someone talking confidently. Have to consider that for future.

Second lesson: Bet HUGE on T.Wood to beat Usman. I won't do it because I don't like the guy, but he just don't have what it takes to beat The Chosen One. I think Covington is RDA with confidence and TDD, so will bet him if they fight in the future.

48-47 was a damn joke that was not close. 180 punches landed and 11 takedowns

Embarrassing dude. This is why they say don’t take it to the judges. Out here screwing guys. Would love to see what rounds that judge gave

I knew they were trouble when that chick fight went split. Wtf, clear 30-27 for Letson(sp?) and a judge gives it to whatever her name was.

Back