TUF 28 PBP/Discussion

RDA doing a good job landing some shots off his back and tight in the clinch and that upkick. But Usman easily wins the round 10-9

Usman not getting any type of title fight if he fights like that for the rest of the fight. 30% not enough, dude, Dana wants to see knockouts

More like Boooosman.

RDA not confident at all pushing forward. He backs himself to the fence without Usman really do anything major to convince him. The only way RDA wins this if he fights on his front foot. And the ony way he will do this if he gets confident. If Usman shows very visible signs of fatigue or he is stunned, other than that RDA is gonna fight on the fence to the rest of the fight.

Usman clearly won R2, but I thought I saw a tiny wobble from him when RDA landed a weak head kick during the last 10 seconds of the round.

2-0 usman but RDA is making this a fight. could get interesting.

Man RDA went for that sub with conviction. He knows he need to finish and he was not leting that arm go, I bet Usman but I had to stand up and applaud RDA for that.

STAY OFF THE FENCE

Usman 30-27. Don’t think Nevada has the new MMA scoring otherwise I’d say that was an easy 10-8. Relentless pressure from Usman is making RDA tired and it’s showing.

3-0 usman. rough round for RDA. just seems like usman has more in the tank.

RDA doesn't believe in himself anymore.

Colby took the fight out of him, Usman just getting the scraps once again

RDA should forget moving side to side. Just stand your ground man, Usman is not gonna go forward if you stand there. Maybe will shoot in the open space, but won't walk forward if you are standing your ground, he is too much of a pussy to lead with punches.

Usman 4-0

Glad I played Usman -5.5 at -120

That was a great line in retrospect

Back