TUF 4: Laimon vs Serra

Boondockvideo

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
One of my favorite TUF moments was Matt Serra putting Coach Laimon in his place.

The rumor is that Laimon has had this video scrubbed from teh interwebs.... all of my google powers couldn't find their debate over Royce Gracie.

Can someone link me a new video of this? We know Laimon is watching but perhaps I can view it just ONE last time.

Long Live MMA!

Laimon needed to use his retard strength.

(yes, I know this isn't what you were asking for)

pretty sure this like nuked Laimons career with the UFC.

he was the bjj coach for a couple of the first seasons of TUF, then after getting annhilated by Serra, I think the UFC/DW realized they had more with Serra than they did with Laimon and turfed him

Last time I remember Marc Laimon getting free UFC publicity was UFC Undisputed 2010, the he's your coach in the video game.

Best part of it is after the argument Hughes chimes in with "are you guys going to roll now or what?" and then country hick shit stirring laugh.

Also, get Fight Pass and watch it.

Marc is back in Wisconsin and teaching around the Waukesha / Milwaukee area. Guy has some great technique and stories from back in the day.

Haha the expert swimmer who's never been in a pool :D

I hated him ever since TUF where he shouts "That judo head throw shit doesn't work" at the workouts to see who is going to be on what team. As a Judo fan, this means he is dead to me. Also it definitely does work, especially if you're in an open workout against reality show level opponents.

Laimon is right up there with Karo for the most unlikable figures in MMA history.

Back