TUF concepts that you'd like to see

VanMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Honestly, I'd like to see the top 16 UFC LWs in the house competing for a shot at Khabib. That would be amazing.

If there was some way to have a tuf: former olympians that'd be awesome. But i realize finding that many for 1 class who want to do mma is impossible.

I would like to see Tuf as a tournament format of 8 of the top 10 in each division, and end in a title shot. Would be fuckin amazing and create stars.

It would get rid of all the cherry picking going on these days

I want a TUF where it's 8 celebrities paired off against their biggest stalkers. If the celebrity wins their first round fight, the distance of their restraining order gets set to 1000 miles after the show ends. If the stalker wins, the restraining order is reversed and the celebrity goes to jail if they're not within so many feet of the stalker. If a celebrity wins the whole thing, they get to have their stalker exiled to another country of their choosing. If the stalker wins, they get to carve the skin off their celebrity and create a meatsuit to become their celebrity.

A tuf for ring girls
16 beautiful women degrade themselves to become the next ring girl

I want a TUF where it's 8 celebrities paired off against their biggest stalkers. If the celebrity wins their first round fight, the distance of their restraining order gets set to 1000 miles after the show ends. If the stalker wins, the restraining order is reversed and the celebrity goes to jail if they're not within so many feet of the stalker. If a celebrity wins the whole thing, they get to have their stalker exiled to another country of their choosing. If the stalker wins, they get to carve the skin off their celebrity and create a meatsuit to become their celebrity.
Bro I'm dying here. <45>

Honestly, I'd like to see the top 16 UFC LWs in the house competing for a shot at Khabib. That would be amazing.

I ish they use tuf coaches as a way to set up next title challenger.

I had when champs are on it cause it hold belt hostage for a long time.

Celebrity TUF. CM could coach.
I actually like the idea of celebrity TUF, although it would be an absolute trainwreck.

What about traditional martial artists without any pro fights? Tae Kwon Do vs Karate vs Judo vs Kung Fu vs Capoeira vs Boxing vs Wrestling.

Probably also a trainwreck, but I would watch it.

I'd love to see that, but I don't think it would ever happen. Those guys won't be fighting for free. They could possibly do a mini tuf show and grab a few ranked guys from like 7-16, maybe.

I'd also like to see bellator vs ufc in some type of tuf show. Or if we could just hold a card between 10 bellator guys vs 10 ufc guys. Put a few champs up against each other. Could be a combined promotion with split royalties. I don't see that happening though because that's risky to each others promotion should you lose. And the UFC don't want to bring anymore attention to bellator as they are closing the gap on the ufc.

I'd like a double elimination bracket with a bit more fighters picked. fight heavy, each is essentially a mini card.

1 weight class, with the reality portion just on their youtube channel with the coaching portions used to fill card space and their home videos as well.

could almost do it live.

wouldn't have to fight to get into the house, but would have 1st couple episodes very fight heavy. like 4-5 each.

24 fighters at MW say. first 3 episodes have at least 4 fights, if you have some quick finishes you could move things along better maybe even down to 2 episodes. organize next few weeks based on injuries and allow the loser bracket to fill in for injured guys.

this format would produce 45 fights in total. and if the loser bracket guy wins it's easy to call for a rematch

Last edited:
Do a senior and rookie/prospect season where its Org vs. Org. Dont think it will ever happen but would be fun.

Back