TUF concepts that you'd like to see

Men and women in same house, real world style. I'm a fucking degenerate...

Rip off bellators rip off and have 2 fights per episode.

1. mentally challenged
2. one armed
3. transitioning from wwe
4. homosexuals
5. civilians
6. sherdoggers
7. furries
8. roid-heads
9. virgins
10. ufc employees

Veteran fighters who have done well outside the UFC but never had a fight in the Octagon. There may not be as many as there were say 5 years ago but there are quite a few guys I can think of.

I think the whole TUF thing has grown pretty stale. The reality show aspect is pretty much non-existent. This is essentially just a tournament. Why not just make it a tournament and cut out all this bullshit with coaches and locking fighters up in a house.

Has this last season really increased anyone's desire to see Cormier vs Stipe?

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm growing quite tired of seeing a bunch of fighters sitting around drinking protein shakes and soaking in a hot tub. Everyone is far too professional now so you don't have fighters getting drunk, getting in fights and breaking doors down like in the old days.

Personally, I kind of like the comeback shows the best. Fighters that have been cut or are on the verge of being cut get another chance. I remember Season 10 (the heavyweight season) was pretty popular. They could do that again. Casuals seem to love heavyweight fights.

I've watched every season, but I can't remember the last time the show excited me. They definitely need to spice things up somehow.

First off choose coaches that hate eachother. Tony Khabib for example. Have their individual teammates fill the bracket to make shit personal. Watch the fireworks

25th anniversary re-creation of UFC 1: Royce, Ken, that boxer with one glove and the rest. The original commentators can coach.

1. mentally challenged
2. one armed
3. transitioning from wwe
4. homosexuals
5. civilians
6. sherdoggers
7. furries
8. roid-heads
9. virgins
10. ufc employees
Having "Mentally challenged", "Homosexuals", "Sherdoggers" and "Vrigins" as seperate things is redundant.

They're all synonyms.

Back