TUF Tate VS Rousey EPISODE 1 DISCUSSION

i dont like girls fighting
it just doesn't feel right and it never will be

Last edited:
i dont care if no one cares ;)

Hope you also dont care that people think you're a troll for posting that here instead of one of the many threads about whether you like wmma or not

Things I learned watching this episode:

1. Don't bring your kid to your fights if you want to win

2. I get easily confused, thinking there will be intergender fighting

3. Oh, some folks are going to fuck in the house, all right

I just read this on Sarah Moras' Facebook:

Tomorrow at 3pm ET/12pm PT UFC will post the FULL and UNCENSORED TUF fights to get in the house on http://t.co/FePdtg0ktv !!! @FOXSports1

Let me introduce you to this thing called Google. On it, you can find this place called Wiki. Or even Sherdog. And they will show you who she has fought. And then you can see that her recent losses are to people called Cristiane Justino, and Sarah McMann, and Alexis Davis, and Sarah Kaufmann. And she's got wins of Julie Kedzie, and Modaferri, and Davis, etc.

I'd be shocked if she doesn't go far in the tournament. Especially since she has a blog now. Seems like it would take a lot of humility to write a blog about TUF if you go down in Episode 2.

As far as the McMann incident goes, a lot of people thought she won that MMA fight.

They have fought before in a grappling tournament and she submitted McMann. There should be some videos on Youtube of that fight.

Just watched the first episode. well that was interesting. Meisha came across nicely....she knew several of the fighters and say she has trained with them. How come Ronda has not trained with any of them?

Secondly either Rhondas pick for the first fight was genius or she just throw her first pick under the bus because she wants to get one over Meisha. I feel like she picked Meishas best fighter or atleast the one that impressed the most in the first fight

Fox is heavily promoting TUF during today's football games.
Joe Buck's promo read, "#1 picks square off in one of the most shocking battle's in Ultimate Fighter history"

Back