TUF Tate VS Rousey EPISODE 2 DISCUSSION

Rousey seems like she is a bit of an over dramatic idiot after this past episode. something about her i don't like...

She may win the fight, but she will be hated after tuf. Danas plans of making her a super star will die as she simply doesnt have the personality. the only way you can get away with shitty personality and be super star in MMA is if you are a vicious ko machine and she's not

agreed, ever since she did the interview and got mad at the camera crew for asking about her deceased father, i have had a bad taste in my mouth about her. it's not hard to say "next question"

Last edited:
Am I the only one who honestly didn't think Ronda looked all that bad?

The tears made me lol a bit, but at her core, she truly gave a shit about Bazler and wanted her to do well. She got down and dirty and was sweating right along with all of them as well. Can't fault a coach for getting emotionally invested in their fighter.

I don't recall seeing Tate looking like anything other than dolled up, even while coaching.

I dunno if it's my strong bias towards judoka or what...

No, you're completely right and you're not as alone as you think. Everyday Shertards like to think they represent some majority opinion when it comes to MMA but they don't. In any event, Ronda was definitely over-emotional about the loss in the way she totally misread Miesha's celebrating but its like these people watching never seen Miesha before. She's not well liked among most of the women fighters for a reason. You're right her being "dolled up" too. Ronda called it. "She was more worried about her hair than being a coach". You can definitely see that. She also admitted to trying to play head games with Ronda during the first episode where she purposely waited for Dana to explain what was going on so she could get Ronda's full reaction. She's a nobody without Ronda and I think that pisses her off.

For TUF coaches the mentality should be "Lose all the petty little tit-for-tat battles and you'll win the war", the war being the public's perception of who's more likeable and cooler. Miesha seems to know how to play the game a little better, she's more chilled and more likeable so far. Ronda has looked like a spoiled brat imo.

Its not blow because these people are not a team. They just met and are all fighting for the same contract. A team is people who are emotionally invested in each other. These people dont give shit about each other and dont know each other

Is this your first time watching TUF?

Am I the only one who honestly didn't think Ronda looked all that bad?

The tears made me lol a bit, but at her core, she truly gave a shit about Bazler and wanted her to do well. She got down and dirty and was sweating right along with all of them as well. Can't fault a coach for getting emotionally invested in their fighter.

I don't recall seeing Tate looking like anything other than dolled up, even while coaching.

I dunno if it's my strong bias towards judoka or what...

So you missed part where she talked that Pena doesn't deserve to breathe same air as Shayna? Part where she is dick about gym time? Part where she is crying about Tate being happy because her fighter won and she saw it as "you are smiling to my fighter because he lost" , and just as sugar in the end she say it is bitch move to chose fighter that is hurt , did she ever watch TUF? That is how things are done there for years...

I am not even going to mention how she is cry baby about everything...

I hope Tate smashes her in rematch...

No its not and I have seen enough of tuf to know people dont really give a fuck about each other. There's no team really

Then you obviously 1) weren't paying attention, or 2) only watch the seasons with lousy coaches who couldn't hold a team together.

Just rewatch any season when a losing streak starts piling up and you could see how demoralizing, frustrating, and gloomy it is to the members of the losing team.

The jubilant group celebration in the room after the team's losing streak snapped and the momentum shifted in their favor certainly isn't an act either.

There may be only be one winner, but you can't get there without your team, including the moral support when you need it most.

There bound to be one or two assholes every season, but bonds of brotherhood made in the House are much more plentiful.

Well in 2 episodes i've gone from liking Ronda to really disliking her.

She's either got some sort of mental disorder or she's really trying to make the series a full on drama. She's fucking odd.

No its not and I have seen enough of tuf to know people dont really give a fuck about each other. There's no team really

So you used your Jedi mind powers again to tell everyone what professionals on a television reality show must really feel, think, and desire. Seems legit.

Loved seeing that cocky broad get her ass submitted. That was awesome. "She shouldn't be in there with me, she should be at a seminar i'm teaching"

yeah. Eat shit.

Back