turkey on the verge of collapse.

original doom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
surpisingly i havent seen a thread on this yet but the lira is getting pretty volatile.

this is big news guys and gals.

Couldn't happen to a nicer leadership!

oh yeh but its effect will be hard felt right across europe. northern europe will see millions of economic migrants heading their way. could even collapse the EU as the main investors aka spain, italy, france and german banks go bankrupt. now dont quote me but im certain germany will not be hardest hit but will they lend other nations money to stop their economies sliding even further south, can they even afford it.

Cristiano Ronaldo know who did this.

the world is on the verge of collapse. overpopulation is going to kick our arses.

So what will the mighty asshat Erdogan will do?

Cristiano Ronaldo know who did this.
6114954.gif

Can't criticise hitting Turkey too much, but this is going to impact emerging economies globally.

I think the election was made earlier because the reports on how badly the econemy is doing where due later this year. US policies just became the spacegoat Erdogan was looking/hoping for, Turkey's econemy crushing wont hurt him one bit, more like the opposite.

Absolutely ludicrous.

It is a healthy, lean, and versatile meat.

Cheap holidays coming up then.....it's an ill wind that blows nobody good and all that .

The thread has been made, and more than once. This one will likely be merged soon.